“Good Mexican food.”

Ranked #7 of 83 Restaurants in Belton
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: View
Description: Come enjoy the Best Mexican Dining in Central Texas. We have a Scenic Waterfront Dining in Downtown Belton, Tx. We have Live Music every Friday & Saturday Night.
Reviewed August 18, 2017

There are several good Mexican Restaurants in our area. At this time this is our go-to. Love the atmosphere and the view. The food is very good as well.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

My boyfriend and I and another friends went there on a Friday evening. We had dinner and a few drinks in the dining room. There was live music being played outside of the restaurant. We decided to move to the patio to finish our drinks and listen to the music. We paid our bill and found seats on the patio. There was only one server on the patio. We tried to get his attention for my boyfriend and friend to order an beer and margarita. My boyfriend decided to go to the bar and get his beer. The bartender informed him they were out of bottled beer. But he was picking up boxes that were not what he wanted to drink. He came back out to patio. We asked to purchase another beer and was informed that they would not serve him because he had too much to drink. He had only 3 beers and I was driving my car. He is from WV and has a WV drawl to his speech and dresses like a biker with a bandana around his head. They made a judgement call by the way he talked and looked that he was intoxicated. Unbelievable.... Will never return.

Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

I'm super picky about Mexican food but this place is great. Food is good, prices are very reasonable plus the atmosphere can't be beat. It's in the historic CO-OP Feed store and they have left a lot of it original to the location.

Reviewed June 30, 2017

We try to stop on every trip to Belton. Family run business that cares for there customers. I get the sour cream chicken enchiladas. My wife likes the Marsha salad, named after her sister. Can not forget to mention a Grande margarita! Also, we get 2 dozen tamales to take home, which are great at breakfast with an egg or 2. They are made fresh daily, if they have any left. We call ahead a few days, so we get cheese and pork. This dinner was taxing, as we showed up at 7p on Saturday. They were packed with a number of large groups.

1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed June 7, 2017

and excellent service worth the trip up from Georgetown area. Easy off I-35 downtown on the river!!!!!!!!!!!!