“Tasty deep dish pizza”

Add it.
Little Caesars
Ranked #52 of 82 Restaurants in Belton
Reviewed April 2, 2016

I came in here for lunch, and got the $5 lunch deal, which included a drink and a deep dish pizza which was about 6 inches wide and 9 inches long.

The servers were friendly, the pizza was cooked fresh and was hot. I have never had little Caesars before, but I am so glad I did. It tasted amazing. We do not really get deep dish pizza takeaway like this in the UK, but we really need it. Little frozen Chicago town pizzas are not enough!

The only real downside is the lack of options for toppings, sides and drinks. But its hard to complain when my favourite pizza topping is pepperoni and I had choice of pizza crust types.

Reviewed March 4, 2016 via mobile

I don't usually expect much from Little Caesars, and the "average" rating was rating Little Caesars vs other Little Caesars. It was just meh. Not sure I'd be excited about going back really soon, but for an inexpensive, meat-free, Lenten, last-minute family dinner, it wasn't terrible. It was just meh.

Reviewed August 13, 2015

Great Pizza. Always hot and freshly made. I have loved there pizza for many years now. Fast Friendly service.

Been to Little Caesars? Share your experiences!