“Great Location off I-35”
Review of Whataburger

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Whataburger
Ranked #28 of 81 Restaurants in Belton
Reviewed 26 May 2017

If you're craving Whataburger this is an EZ off and on I-35 in Belton. Can't resist the breakfast Taquitos.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

We hit the drive through on our way through town last night and although it was packed, our order was prepared relatively quickly and accurately and we were back on the road in no time. The Whataburgers near us are always consistently wrong, and when we dole out the food, someone is usually surprised and/or disappointed. Not so with this location. What you order is what you get, which is EXACTLY what I want!

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Whataburgers are one of the most consistent hamburger chains around. You know what the food will be like when you go there.I ordered the Sweet&Spicy Bacon Burger and it was great. If I am in a hurry I seek out Whataburger the food is always good.

Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

I love Whataburger! But this hamburger at this Belton location was terrible. A very cold tomato was on there which made the burger taste cold. The buns should be warm ! Fries and ketchup was good . People were very nice. If they want to compete with two other really good burger places they better make improvements.

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

Walked in for a take-out order. Food was made to order and very fresh. My Sweet and Spicy Burger was really good as was my wife's Junior Whataburger. The fries were very good as well.

Whataburger servers are usually very helpful and those today were no exception.