“Consistently good!”
Review of La Roma Pizza

La Roma Pizza
Ranked #43 of 83 Restaurants in Belton
Description: La Roma Pizza and Subs offers a wide range of Italian food, pizza, pastas, salads, subs and desserts. We offer pick up, dine in and delivery
Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

We had the margherita pizza and they forgot the basil, but the pizza was still good and authentic! La Roma is ine of the few pizza places I frequent and it's because they use fresh ingredients and make thin crust pizza like it should be!

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed July 14, 2016

At least twice a month, my husband would ask if I wanted to order pizza for dinner. I always declined, because our only option was Pizza Hut (or so I thought). Someone told me about La Roma, so I tried it. Fabulous! I am picky about pizza, and I do not care for most of it. I would eat their pizza at any time.

It is a family-owned business, and the food is wonderful. I haven't tried a lot of things they offer, but their Greek salad and pizza is delicious. Everything is freshly made. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed April 29, 2016

I wasn't really impressed with the food and trying to order was ridiculous and they didn't even get my order correct. Also, their version of a stromboli and a calzone is the same. No originality at all so definitely not worth their prices.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed March 16, 2016

They put out a pretty good pizza - we like thin & crispy. They also have a good ceasar/greek salad. I really like their italian sub sandwiches. Nice little neighborhood place out near lake Belton.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed January 12, 2016

We get La Roma Pizza a few times a month. It is convenient to get Papa Johns, Domino's or Little Caesars, especially if you are in a hurry, but calling ahead La Roma can have it ready when you arrive or deliver. They have good New York style thin crust pizza. I like it because you can eat more than one piece without filling up on bread. their sauce is tasty as well. Not a bad break from the ordinary from time to time.

Date of visit: January 2016

Been to La Roma Pizza? Share your experiences!