“Authentic, Tasty Tacos”

Add it.
Taqueria El Mexicano Grill
Ranked #31 of 82 Restaurants in Belton
Reviewed May 29, 2017

I went in the mood for tacos, and loved them! I had two tripa, two chicharron, babarcoa and lengua, and they were all really, really good on corn tortillas with cilantro and onion. The price is average for tacos at this style of restaurant.

Reviewed February 11, 2017 via mobile

The breakfast was wonderful with excellent coffee..... food fresh hot tasty. Served quickly. Great bacon and hash browns! Service beyond expectations! Prices very reasonable!

Reviewed February 10, 2017 via mobile

went there with 12 people and could not get a table except in a smoking section. they said that they were closing the front part. because of this they lost hundreds of dollars. have had trouble with this place before with them claiming that the debit card machine was broken. will not go again.

Reviewed January 13, 2017 via mobile

I can't say how many times we have gone to an authentic "Mexican" restaurant and it turns out to be anything BUT authentic. That is what we thought this place was going to be, but we took the chance because we were tired of fast food and we are on our way back home from Mx to Chicago and here we are.

Let me start of by saying the girls at the cashier stand are very attentive and helpful. The order took about 10 minutes as it was to go. The salsas are fantastic and the food was good.

I am happy we took a chance.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

This is our go-to happy hour spot. Fridays are Don Julio margaritas and I just can't resist! The Guacamole Live made at your table is awesome. Salsa is red and spicy just the way I like it. Beer is cold.