“Good Thai food and helpful staff”
Review of Narunya's

Narunya's
Ranked #3 of 82 Restaurants in Belton
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed June 12, 2016

food dishes were great. I've been here twice and look forward to the unique spin on creme brûlée for dessert! Various spice levels are available for all palettes and the service has been great.

Reviewed May 21, 2016

We love Thai food! The restaurant was a really pleasant place, but the food just didn't measure up to another Thai restaurant in the area. I had the Red Curry, and it was just okay. The place was crowded, and there were only two servers, so service was pleasant, but a bit slow. I'm sorry to say that we won't return.

Reviewed May 15, 2016

Full disclosure? A friend of mine opened this restaurant. She is an artist (as in FINE ART). Now I know she is an artist with food. I love to eat here. It is a regular stop for our family. And they have a wonderful sense of humor (specially themed items for holidays - note the eyeball panna cotta). Order the basil fried rice. Don't share. You will want to eat it all!

Reviewed April 26, 2016

Looking for a different flair of food to try besides the norm of Mexican and BBQ. Come and try some great Thai dishes right here in Belton.

Reviewed April 25, 2016

What a perfect lunch spot. The service is attentive, the menu while brief, is full of flavors and options. Curry, dumplings, noodles, fried rice, and more. I started with the dumplings, served in a sauce is the perfect appetizer. We ordered pad thai and another Thai dish, they were very accommodating with the need for gluten free meals. We ended with the sticky rice with mango. They serve a lemon grass green tea, iced; my wife is in love with this.

Been to Narunya's? Share your experiences!