“Excellent Panang Curry”

Narunya's
Ranked #3 of 82 Restaurants in Belton
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

I had the curry while I was there and it was delicious. Service is fast and friendly and the restaurant dining room is very neat and tidy with colorful Thai design. By default they serve the dishes with mild spice and will serve it medium, hot, or fire on request. Excellent dining experience. I look forward to going again.

Reviewed April 11, 2017

visited here a few times and we wer pleased at every visit.
good service, fresh food, (order the way you like your spice level) overall a wonderful
restaurant.

Reviewed March 30, 2017

4 of us had dinner there and we all loved it! There is a dish, I can't remember the name, that is EXTREMELY HOT (spicy), and they don't even recommend that most people order it! Well, my son ordered it...he loves spicy and things are not usually to hot for him. Well, this tested the limit with him, but he finished it and earned a t-shirt from restaurant. Other dishes were great...only downside is that service is a little slow, so don't go if you are in a hurry.

Reviewed March 23, 2017

I ordered takeout for the first time. Parking can be a bit of a challenge. The food is freshly prepared, so allow for about 20 minutes. I had pad thai with shrimp. It was lovely in preparation -- broccoli, cabbage, etc, cooked perfectly, not too soft not too hard. The noodles were excellent, too. The reason why I didn't rate it higher was the lack of flavoring. It wasn't spicy, it wasn't seasoned. The overall taste was fine, just bland with not a lot to distinguish it. Given the quality of the food preparation, I will absolutely try this restaurant again, and I will ask for more seasoning.

Reviewed February 20, 2017

I had never had Thai before. I ordered the pho beef and was great. Talking about opening up your senses. It was hot.

Been to Narunya's? Share your experiences!