See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 14, 2017

Clean , over priced , the raping of oilfield workers trying to make a living continues . Their site said 129.00 we were charged 139.00 no discounts , it they gave a railroad worker a room for 99.00 ! Never will stay here again . Bring back Holiday Inn . The complimentary breakfast was horrible , sausage was like eating jerky . Lesson learned

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Angie W, Manager at Spring City Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2017

Dear klandrum56,
We thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. We apologize for the poor experience you had while staying at the Spring City Inn. I would love to follow-up the problems listed above with you in person.
I will offer some coaching to my staff, and see if we can improve the quality of the breakfast offered.
My number is 432.263.5400. Please do not hesitate to give me a call, and see what can be done to improve your impression of this hotel.
Thank you for your time today.

Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

We used Trip Advisor to book a Holiday Inn Express. After booking, it went through Orbitz and it WASN'T a Holiday Inn Express. It was called Spring Inn (or something similar ).
When we pulled into town, there was no signage. Then, when we checked in, the lady at the counter said that they had changed names over three months ago.
This felt like a "bait and switch" and we felt deceived. I couldn't even get on customer support on Trip Advisor, as there was absolutely no place to even type in my concerns.

Beware of this place. It is NOT a Holiday Inn Express.

Date of stay: July 2017
2  Thank Mari C
Mauro P, Guest Relations Manager at Spring City Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Dear Mari C,

We truly regret to hear about your experience with us at Spring City Inn. I personally apologize as well for not responding to your review at an earlier time. Indeed we’ve changed names and unfortunately this information has not filtered through all internet channels yet. This is something we are working on at the moment since this hotel is under new management as of this month. Again, we’re very sorry for the inconvenience this caused you. We would like to extend our sincere invitation to give us a second chance if you travel again through West Texas. Here at Spring City Inn we value every guest that walks in our doors. We strongly believe that our product and service continues to be great. Despite of the brand transition we’re currently going through, our promise to our guests will always remain; offering a clean, comfortable place and provide the best service. Please feel free to contact us directly at (432) 263- 5400 next time you need us again.

Warm regards,

Reviewed June 5, 2017

Stayed here as part of wildfire response, the staff was very attentive and friendly. The rooms were very spacious and clean, breakfast was served each morning, is close to Interstate very the business traveler. Overall great place to stay.

Room tip: Rooms on south side were quieter being away from the Interstate. Higher floors gives you a more scenic view of downtown.
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello Kyle D,

We appreciate your positive feedback regarding your experience with us at Spring City Inn. We’re sorry your review had not been responded to sooner. Please know this hotel is under new management and we’re working very hard every day to bring a good product to our guests and deliver the best service as well. It makes us so happy to know that we make our guests happy! Thank you for taking the time to review us and we hope you visit us again when traveling through West Texas.

Best regards,

Reviewed April 6, 2017 via mobile

For a hotel on a very busy stretch of Interstate in small-town Texas, the service at this one was top notch! The check in process was lightning fast. The personnel were always there to meet needs with southern hospitality both night and day. The little gray-haired lady who replenishes the morning breakfast food items was so lovely and working her tail off from start to finish. I am an LA hotel snob and stay at five star hotels consistently, but when I come to visit my family in Texas that changes. However this hotel had excellent service and it's staff should be congratulated!!!
Matt Sims

Date of stay: March 2017

Dear Matt Sims,

Thank you for your words of praise to our staff! You’ve put a huge smile on our faces. We thank you so much as well for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us. Here at Spring City Inn we make our guests our priority and we strive to deliver the best service in town every day! Thank you for your business and giving us an opportunity to make things right for you while you visited your family. We’d like for you to know that this hotel in under new management and we’re working hard to remain the best choice for our guests. Exciting changes are coming soon and we extend a sincere invitation for you to visit us again when you’re back in town. Again, thank you for choosing us!

Best regards,

Reviewed February 8, 2017

I always try to stay at Holiday Inns (or better) when I go on business trips, so I have stayed at many, but I really liked this one. When I first checked in, the people were so friendly and informative - as you would expect. I have learned to request a room away from the elevators and stairs, and they were happy to accommodate my wishes. I normally don't get a suite with a couch and all in it, but I'm telling you - it made a difference. I used it more than I thought I would , not to mention it made it feel more like home. The week went on uneventfully until I got sick. The service personnel at the desk and in the lobby area knew I was not feeling well, and recommended a clinic for me to go to. Each day afterwards, someone would ask me how I was feeling. Pretty nice! On the day I checked out, I asked one of the ladies if the hotel supplied any pocket sized tissues, and she said no, but quickly returned with an unopened pack. I would not normally accept it, and told her that, but I was about to get on an airplane for hours and I was sure those people would also appreciate it. It was probably from her purse - I don't know, but I did leave her a good tip.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Jo J,

Please allow me to first apologize for not responding to your review sooner. We are so happy to know that we’ve exceeded your expectations while staying with us at Spring City Inn (former Holiday Inn Express). We’d like to let you know that we’re under new management and working very hard every day to bring a good product to our guests but primarily keep providing a genuine and hospitable service. Our guests are definitely the most important people for us! That is why we’d like to extend our humble and most sincere invitation for you to stay with us again when traveling thru West Texas. Despite of the brand transition we’re currently going through; we’re still the same people that welcomes every guest with open arms. We will always be “your home away from home”. We wish you best and hope you’re doing great with your health and also hope to see you again soon.

Warm regards,