“Passing Through..”

Knights Inn Big Spring
Knights Inn Big Spring
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Big Spring
Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

We were passing through off of I-20 and stopped at this palce. Check-inn was quick and easy. Room was clean and comfortable. Very friendly and courteous staff. Nice and affordable place. We would stay here again when in Big Spring.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank mbhat34
Reviewed 30 March 2016

Well, I had leave to book a room here because my mom had surgery at the V.A, and when my mom had called the manager was quite nice and helpful. No, it isn't in a pretty area of town, and yes, the parking lot is tiny, but in truth, our stay has been fantastic. The Manager and his family have been so helpful. This hotel isn't the nicest you'll find, but when it comes down to it, it works. So much so, we've booked again for her second surgery. It's location has actually made it easy for me, a stranger to this city, to find my way around quite easily.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank tardischris74
Reviewed 26 March 2016

Stayed here for 3 nights . Arrived late and had no problem checking into our room.Rooms are clean,comfortable and quite. Internet works well. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Overall, its a great place to stay...

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank sabrina l
Reviewed 27 January 2016 via mobile

I stayed for a week to visit my traveling husband. Upon arrival, the TV center had a broken door, and I, too found cockroaches in the bathroom. It's something I've come to expect in Texas, and since it was in the shower I didn't see it as a big problem. No, the area is not a pretty one, and it's certainly not a fancy hotel. However, as someone who has stayed in hotels long term many times (as well as having worked hotels), it was a good price for what it offers. I'm sorry that others had bad experiences with the owners; I really only had in depth interaction with the lady and found her to be extremely pleasant and kind. I also traveled with a small child and had no problems. Normally in hotels, I've always encountered loud , drunken men at odd hours of the night that prevent you from sleeping. Surprisingly enough, there was hardly any at all. It's not fancy, no, but if you're looking for a place to stay for a few days, the rate is decent and the rooms are not terrible.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1.3 km away
Hotel Settles
Hotel Settles
#1 of 19 in Big Spring

Been to Knights Inn Big Spring? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn Big Spring

Address: 1000 W 4th St, Big Spring, TX 79720-2110 (Formerly Tiffany's Lodge Motel)
Region: United States > Texas > Big Spring
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Big Spring
Price Range: $70 - $97 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Knights Inn Big Spring 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Knights Inn Big Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.