US$149
US$159
US$179
US$199
US$109
Best Western Palace Inn & Suites(Big Spring)(Great Value!)
US$145
Spring City Inn(Big Spring)
US$184
US$174
Hotel Settles(Big Spring)
US$139
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 30, 2016

Well, I had leave to book a room here because my mom had surgery at the V.A, and when my mom had called the manager was quite nice and helpful. No, it isn't in a pretty area of town, and yes, the parking lot is tiny, but in truth, our stay has been fantastic. The Manager and his family have been so helpful. This hotel isn't the nicest you'll find, but when it comes down to it, it works. So much so, we've booked again for her second surgery. It's location has actually made it easy for me, a stranger to this city, to find my way around quite easily.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank tardischris74
Reviewed March 26, 2016

Stayed here for 3 nights . Arrived late and had no problem checking into our room.Rooms are clean,comfortable and quite. Internet works well. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Overall, its a great place to stay...

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank sabrina l
Reviewed January 27, 2016 via mobile

I stayed for a week to visit my traveling husband. Upon arrival, the TV center had a broken door, and I, too found cockroaches in the bathroom. It's something I've come to expect in Texas, and since it was in the shower I didn't see it as a big problem. No, the area is not a pretty one, and it's certainly not a fancy hotel. However, as someone who has stayed in hotels long term many times (as well as having worked hotels), it was a good price for what it offers. I'm sorry that others had bad experiences with the owners; I really only had in depth interaction with the lady and found her to be extremely pleasant and kind. I also traveled with a small child and had no problems. Normally in hotels, I've always encountered loud , drunken men at odd hours of the night that prevent you from sleeping. Surprisingly enough, there was hardly any at all. It's not fancy, no, but if you're looking for a place to stay for a few days, the rate is decent and the rooms are not terrible.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business