All reviews hospitality room biscuits and gravy weight machine great cookies clean hotel front desk yogurt bed was very comfortable a great place to stay staff was friendly hot breakfast the breakfast area recommend this hotel fitness room fridge and microwave easy access road noise
Reviewed August 12, 2017

A great place to stay. Right along side of I10 and close to shopping. Highly recommend this hotel. Friendly and courteous personnel. Rooms are clean and housekeeping does a great job cleaning. Great breakfast in a comfortable setting.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jason_Horn, Front Office Manager at Best Western Boerne Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2017

Thank you for your review. We are happy that your enjoyed your stay at our property.

Reviewed August 6, 2017

Wedding party review. The hotel was clean but smelled like mold. Rooms also smelled like mold and the AC was as strong as an asthmatic blowing thru a straw. In short not the place I would like to be at again. The breakfast was also small and unsatisfactory.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review. We do apologize for any inconvenience this caused you.

Reviewed July 30, 2017

I had a great stay when I visited family in the area. The price was perfect for the night stayed and the overall experience the Best Western was amazing. I would suggest that they put out signs leaving directly to the hotel so that's easier to find the correct road to travel. Other than that, I enjoyed staying at this Best Western.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your resent stay. We do apologize for that inconvenience, we can't have a sign on the road because the city does not permit it since it is not our property. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed July 28, 2017

Very nice hotel! Great hotel staff! Breakfast was great! I love the biscuits and gravy and bacon and eggs...and waffles. Lol! The decor is fantastic and the room was very nice! My kids really enjoyed the pool. I would DEFINITELY recommend and stay here again!

Room Tip: I think any of the rooms would be great!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. We are very happy that you enjoyed our breakfast items. We appreciate that you enjoyed our décor.

Reviewed July 25, 2017

My family and I stayed here for a total of 8 days, and had a fantastic time. Staff was always friendly and helpful, the hotel itself was clean and orderly. Pet friendly Hotel! Breakfast was good and convenient, always well laid out and thoroughly cooked where needed. The pool is great, fitness room has actual weights and a weight machine instead of just an elliptical and a treadmill like you will find at many hotels "fitness rooms". Only a few minor dings, the circuit breaker would pop in the breakfast area nearly every morning when it was busy and people would use several appliances at once. The weight machine in the fitness center needs some attention, seems to be missing some pins. We had a minor misunderstanding with billing which was rectified very easily. All in all, I would definitely recommend this hotel, and will choose it again should I need one in the area.

Room Tip: Super quiet and pet friendly!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family