Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$95
FindHotelUS$81
BestWestern.comUS$81
Hotels.comUS$81
getaroom.comUS$95
All reviews biscuits and gravy easy highway access best westerns upon entering the room the breakfast area convenient location stay there again room was spacious interstate pet texas motel comfort
Selected filters
Reviewed February 22, 2021

I stayed a night and well they’re was people next door yelling, tv up loud, slamming doors in 12:27 AM and the lady up front was sleeping alone and when we woke her up she was typing something and left and was stubbing like she was drunk and she said are you checking in and we said no we were giving her a complaint we told her but she didn’t do nothing about the guys next door. What a lousy lady this is horrible me and my family and baby can’t sleep. I’m scared because they sound bad and slamming the hotel door and we found a water roach in our restroom

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Tony Holm, General Manager at Best Western Boerne Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2021

I am sorry for the experience you had and assure you that this is not the typical experience one can expect with us. We made every effort to control the noise. The front desk agent you had the experience with had been called in to work when another agent became sick. She had taken medication to help her sleep and this caused the reaction you saw. I again apologize for your experience.

Reviewed January 4, 2021

I used to clean for a living and appreciate cleanliness in general. Housekeeping was perfect. They cleaned well while managing to leave my personal items in the order I placed them. The atmosphere of the hotel was great too. It was quiet and breakfast was set up well for "to go" due to COVID.

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Tony Holm, General Manager at Best Western Boerne Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2021

We appreciate your feedback and the staff is always pleased when their hard work is recognized. We hope you will be able to visit us again soon.

Reviewed November 26, 2020 via mobile

Booked 2 rooms for my family. On arrival we found blood in the elevator. Once we got into our rooms is where we had huge problems. The rooms smelled musty, and the bed linens were dirty and stained. We pulled back the sheets to reveal long black hairs all over the bed sheets in both beds in both rooms. When we looked in the bathroom we found live roaches in the tub! We had our rooms changed. We were in our new room for about an hour then we saw roaches crawling on the wall and under the mini-fridge. That was it for us and we left without spending the night. I’m currently fighting with the less than helpful GM while he “considers” giving me a refund. He was rude and argued that we were wrong and even suggested we slept there because the beds were unmade when he got there in the morning. Avoid this place and spend your money elsewhere

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Tony Holm, General Manager at Best Western Boerne Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2020

Based on the information provided, we have given appropriate compensation for the events you described. Your experience is not typical for this hotel and is extremely out of the norm.

Reviewed November 25, 2020

It is a cheap building. I wouldn't stay there unless driving thru and don't want to mess with finding another. The light in the bath has the fan that goes on LOUD. No separate switches. Other annoying things for not a good nights rest.

Date of stay: November 2020

I am sorry that you did not have a positive experience with us. We strive to provide a comfortable experience for every guest and will always make necessary accommodations to ensure this occurs.

Reviewed October 18, 2020 via mobile

If I could give 0 stars I would. We had a reservation at the Best Western in Boerne and arrived around 9pm at night to be given a room that hadn't been cleaned. We went back to the front desk to be told they didnt have another room and they were incapable of cleaning the room. She recommended we try other hotels in town. There were NO other rooms in town. She didnt try to call other hotels or give suggestions on other Best Western Hotels. We finally called the Best Western Hill Country Suites and they said they had a room available. The front desk lady at the Boerne Hotel called the other hotel and agreed to give us 2 rooms for the price of our initial room in Boerne which was $115 because of the inconvenience of the whole situation. When we arrived at the second best western, a 30 minute drive away, we found out that the 2 hotels were not AFFILIATED because they're different franchises and he couldn't match the price of 2 rooms for $115. At this point it’s 10:30pm. He made ZERO effort to call management or corporate to resolve the issue. We called several Best Western corporate customer service phone numbers and nobody was able to do ANYTHING to help. Never will be returning to any best western. This company is incapable of resolving their own problems.

Date of stay: October 2020