Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
WyndhamUS$101
Expedia.comUS$101
Hotels.comUS$101
FindHotelUS$106
PricelineUS$101
Lol.travelUS$109
All reviews nice price room was clean stay there again great room desk clerk staff was friendly stayed one night motel carpet rates
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2021

The Front desk clerk was on her personal phone and she took a few minutes to even acknowledge me. I asked her how to pronounce the name of the town we were in and she just pointed at a business. Also requested a smoking, there were No ashtrays in the smoking room.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed December 8, 2020

Really just looking for a place to spend the night in the Boerne/Kerrville/Fredericksburg area and found this. Compared to most other motels in the area this was a VERY competitive price and provided what we were looking for. .... nothing fancy but a nice clean, safe looking property for a good price.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed November 21, 2020 via mobile

While I did notice a few small issues, they weren’t enough to keep me from returning.

When I checked in, I was told that breakfast had been reduced to just coffee. I asked if my rate could be reduced since breakfast is usually included. They took $5 off. Better than nothing. They were having the pool area worked on with heavy equipment, so I asked for a room away from the noise, which they awarded me, no problem. The room was clean. Someone had the forethought to install regular flooring instead of carpet, which is brilliant! There were some mildew stains in the shower area, a hole in the wall (someone’s fist?) and some stain on the bedspread, but overall I was very pleased with the comfort of the room and quiet surroundings.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank houstongal43
Reviewed November 20, 2020

Simple check in/out, very helpful and kind management, clean and quiet room. The only drawback is the major construction right down the street - but there is a back road to the hotel that goes around all that.
Will definitely stay there again

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed August 27, 2020 via mobile

Decent hotel. Extremely pet friendly!!!! No designated pet area, but has a small patch of grass. Pool was fine, kids swam. Good a/c, fridge didn't get cold, but overall experience was good. Staff was friendly & accommodating. Due to Covid-19, no free breakfast. So close to places to eat, that was a non-issue. No noise issues, clean rooms, and clean property. So worried about storm, I didnt take any pictures.

Date of stay: August 2020