“Great Food Great place to dine and Great Service”
Review of Sauced Wing Bar

Sauced Wing Bar
Get food delivered
Ranked #25 of 108 Restaurants in Boerne
Price range: US$7 - US$30
Description: Sauced Wing Bar is a contemporary wing bar. Full bar, great wings with house made sauces, sandwiches, salads, appetizers, draught beer, craft beer, full bar, great wines
Reviewed June 23, 2020

Pretty good parking , easy in relaxed atmosphere .
Had the Cobb Salad ... very good !
Robyn did a great job ... Should promote her to Manager !
Highly Recommend !!

Date of visit: June 2020
Write a reviewReviews (46)

Reviewed May 10, 2020 via mobile

Great Food, Poor Management.

After waiting 50 minutes for a to go order, when I got home my burger was almost raw inside.
I had to microwave my burger to finish cooking it.

That’s unfortunate, this USED to be my favorite burger in town.

Date of visit: May 2020
Reviewed February 26, 2020

Wings were awesome and the staff were all friendly. They advised they may be opening one near San Antonio in the future.

Date of visit: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed January 9, 2020 via mobile

We are always up to try a new wing bar...glad we gave this one a try. Very nice bar atmosphere , we chose to sit outside even though it was a chilly night...it was toasty warm in the outside area. Our waitress, Miranda was great, she brought samples of several of the sauces to try since it was our first time there. We chose cilantro chili lime, honey sriracha & sticky garlic bone in wings. Also an order of fried portables & zucchini as a side. Great choices! The wings are good (I’ve had better but would definitely order them again). The portobello mushrooms were to die for, came out piping hot...I could have ordered just mushrooms for dinner and been happy. Service was quick. My husband had a margarita and I had a frozen sangria (which I highly recommend), and our bill was right at $35 before the tip. Great place, I will definitely go back next time we are in Bourne.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 1, 2019 via mobile

We stopped by here after enjoying the Christmas lights in Boerne. Mostly because we were hungry, a lit of places close early in Boerne, and we were craving wings. We had no trouble finding the place and we did not have to wait to get a table even on Saturday night. The place was inviting with nothing fancy, just a typical wing bar. Did like that they had plenty of TVs and that they showed 4 different games. The staff was friendly. We ordered drinks and some chips and salsa. They chips were either fried to l ok ng or the oil needed to be changed. They did not taste good at all. In fact, we get chips and salsa most of the time we go out and these had to be close to the worst ones we have had. The food took a while to come out, and when it did the presentation looked good. The fries were good, the celery were crisp and fresh, but the main dish...the wings...were just ok. The sauces, as we all had a different flavor were very good, but the chicken was overcooked as it was dry instead of slightly moist. If it wasn't for the sauce, you probably couldn't eat the chicken. I was hungry because I hadn't eaten all day and sucked up it and finished mine, but I was the only one to do so, no one else in the party finished there chicken, in fact, they all ate only half of their chicken. For the price, which is not cheap, $15 for a 10 piece wing and fries, I personnally would skip this place and go to Pluckers or even Wingstop. Again, this is just my take of a place that was the first time I've been here. Maybe that's why we got seated right away at dinner time on a Saturday. Hope this helps, and remember they could have just been having a bad night.

Date of visit: December 2019