“Terrible service from extremely unfriendly people”
Review of Sauced Wing Bar

Sauced Wing Bar
Get food delivered
Ranked #25 of 108 Restaurants in Boerne
Price range: US$7 - US$30
Description: Sauced Wing Bar is a contemporary wing bar. Full bar, great wings with house made sauces, sandwiches, salads, appetizers, draught beer, craft beer, full bar, great wines
Reviewed January 28, 2021

Never again Sauced. I came in 10min before open so I could wash my hands before eating. Other than people looking surprised someone walked in the door, no problem. Then after washing my hands and taking a seat in one of the unused chairs by the door. The lady cleaning the windows on the door gave me the stink eye. I told her “it’s ok, I can wait until you are open”. She then went back to cleaning the glass. At 2min till a gentleman came in; sat down at a table, was immediately greeted and given a drink. At 8min after you were open the same lady an older blond lady and two other people were folding napkins with flatware while looking up at me. They then looked back down and continued talking and folding. At 10min after you opened, it was obvious my money was not good enough for you. My family has dined at your establishment many times over the years. We always tipped well even when the food was sub par. This will never happen again. Goodbye.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (46)

Reviewed June 23, 2020

Pretty good parking , easy in relaxed atmosphere .
Had the Cobb Salad ... very good !
Robyn did a great job ... Should promote her to Manager !
Highly Recommend !!

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed May 10, 2020 via mobile

Great Food, Poor Management.

After waiting 50 minutes for a to go order, when I got home my burger was almost raw inside.
I had to microwave my burger to finish cooking it.

That’s unfortunate, this USED to be my favorite burger in town.

Date of visit: May 2020
Reviewed February 26, 2020

Wings were awesome and the staff were all friendly. They advised they may be opening one near San Antonio in the future.

Date of visit: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed January 9, 2020 via mobile

We are always up to try a new wing bar...glad we gave this one a try. Very nice bar atmosphere , we chose to sit outside even though it was a chilly night...it was toasty warm in the outside area. Our waitress, Miranda was great, she brought samples of several of the sauces to try since it was our first time there. We chose cilantro chili lime, honey sriracha & sticky garlic bone in wings. Also an order of fried portables & zucchini as a side. Great choices! The wings are good (I’ve had better but would definitely order them again). The portobello mushrooms were to die for, came out piping hot...I could have ordered just mushrooms for dinner and been happy. Service was quick. My husband had a margarita and I had a frozen sangria (which I highly recommend), and our bill was right at $35 before the tip. Great place, I will definitely go back next time we are in Bourne.

Date of visit: January 2020