Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$106
Hotels.comUS$99
FindHotelUS$99
Expedia.comUS$99
ZenHotels.comUS$106
All reviews room was clean front desk breakfast attendant great stay the breakfast area boiled eggs room rate hot breakfast love this hotel king bed yogurt free breakfast very nice hotel hill country would definitely stay here again staff was friendly one night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed March 22, 2021 via mobile

The room and hotel were really good for our purpose. Location was awesome. The only drawbacks were that the room reeked of cigarette smoke unless you ran the bathroom fan and AC constantly and the walls and ceiling seemed paper thin. Either that or we were surrounded by elephants that wandered the rooms around us all night.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Amanda Spector, Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Texas Hill Country, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your recent stay. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to make further improvements to our property.

On behalf of our team, we would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Did you bring any of these issues to the attention of our front desk staff?

Our property is 100% smoke free and guests are penalized if they violate this. So we apologize you experienced this during your stay.

Again, we appreciate your feedback. Guest satisfaction is a priority to us. We hope you will come stay with us in the future and give us another opportunity to offer you exceptional service!

Reviewed March 17, 2021

I stayed overnight between two events in Boerne. Quiet and convenient. Breakfast was very simple but okay (probably due to Covid restrictions. Be sure to book directly from hotel as some third-party booking agencies charge an outrageous fee in addition to room rate.

Date of stay: March 2021

We appreciate you taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. Many of our guests enjoy our convenient location from the highway and to historic downtown Boerne. We are following local and brand guidelines for breakfast to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. However, we have enhanced our breakfast options to give a wider variety of choices to our guests. We always recommend booking with the hotel directly to avoid the hidden fees and small print of third party reservations. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed March 11, 2021 via mobile

I absolutely love this hotel. Their staff is always friendly and ready to help with any needs you will have. This is always my go-to place when visiting Boerne. The only issue I had was with the WiFi; however, I had service on my phone and didn’t necessarily need the WiFi.

Trip type: Travelled solo

We appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. Our friendly staff works hard to ensure that all of our guests have an exceptional stay! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed March 3, 2021

There are not a lot of parking spots. There is dog poop everywhere! I have a dog and I always pick up her poop. Why did the other guest not do this? Why was it allowed to stay on the ground? As I was checking in, I waited a long while. A man with two children was sitting in the lobby and he informed me "she's in the back". When "she" came to the front supposedly to check me in, the two children ran to her and she had to deal with them. The children went back into the lobby and proceeded to make noises as though they were whistling. No one corrected them and it was annoying. When they weren't making noises, they were running. I had asked for a room near the entrance because I have difficulties walking long distances. I was given a room on the second floor at the end of the hallway which made me have to walk a great distance from my handicap parking place. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. The accoutrements were as expected. I will not be staying here again. I have many better options nearby. The price was economical, but I'll pay a bit more next time to not have to deal with the situation.

Room tip: The room was quiet and nice. The only problem had was in the lobby with unruly children.
Date of stay: February 2021
Cristal Bitar, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Texas Hill Country, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

I apologize for your experience yet I believe you have the wrong hotel.
We do not have any agent who has 2 children especially the way you are describing the situation.
Yet I hear you, any stay at a hotel with dog poop is not very attractive.

Thank you for your time!

Cristal Bitar
Operational Manager

Reviewed February 28, 2021 via mobile

Very nice place and employees are very helpful. The rooms are spacious and beds are comfortable. Will recommend to friends and family. Was close to everything that we needed. If we visit that area again we stay there

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you T335PNcarolc!

We are delighted you had a wonderful time and that are rooms are spacious! Yes our beds here at the Comfort Inn & Suites Texas Hill Country in Boerne TX are very comfortable.
Thank you for recommending to your friends and family.

Hope to see you once more!

Cristal Bitar