“You will not be disappointed!”

The Creek Restaurant
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: West Theissen Street
Reviewed June 11, 2021

We are from Honolulu and here in Boerne w/ my other half to attend a friend son's wedding. Trip Advisor recommended this place and I checked Yelp to read people's comment. I ordered Cauliflower steak and boy, I didn't want to eat it because it looks so appetizing and the taste was heavenly. The bed of cauliflower pureed made it even more sumptuous. We also ordered three side dish and appetizer, wow! They also give you a taste of soup (I forgot what it was) and the piece of bread was enough as a starter. The chef came out and talked to people out in the patio area. I think that was a classy touch. The view, the ambiance, the cost of the food, the service were superb! One must try to dine here if visiting Bourne.

Date of visit: June 2021
Write a reviewReviews (394)

Reviewed February 25, 2021 via mobile

My wife and I and our great friends had a wonderful couples lunch on the 24th. We live in Fredericksburg and wanted a bit of new scenery so ventured to Boerne. We had a great time and each of us had a different entree, but shared 2 appetizers and deserts. Everything tasted great and outside deck dining was perfect, as well as, their staff being awesome. Highly suggest trying this restaurant for your next meal.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed February 4, 2021

My girlfriend and I were celebrating her retirement after 40+ years of nursing. We had a fun girls weekend in Boerne. Our dinner was delicious! The service was competent and friendly, very attentive without going overboard. All of the staff was gracious. Our dessert was amazing, the carrot cake. I highly recommend The Creek if you have an opportunity. We were seated on they deck and it was delightful!

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed January 1, 2021 via mobile

This a very good restaurant for romantic dinner, quiet and clean.
Excellent Service , food is tasty and fresh.
Veal was cooked to the point. Quail was stuffed with a delicious sweet taste.
Carrot Cake was excellent.
It is bit pricey but worthwhile

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank 416ivanc
Reviewed December 18, 2020 via mobile

Had an early dinner tonight. juana and her staff were wonderful. The poblano soup was amazing... i could have just had that...but I also had the panko crusted advocado and then braised short ribs. everything was so delicious. The service was perfect.

Date of visit: December 2020