“New Year Eve Breakfast”

Get food delivered
Ranked #2 of 18 Quick Bites in Boerne
Price range: US$10 - US$12
Reviewed January 1, 2021 via mobile

Beautiful place, nice building, clean and follow COVID rules.
Chicken Sandwich bun was amazingly good, also croissant with chicken salad was very good, tortilla soup was bit cold though. Coffee the best.
Service was also good, no waiting time and they keep social distancing.
A place to come back

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank 416ivanc
Write a reviewReviews (162)

Reviewed December 6, 2020 via mobile

Great eats and excellent service. What a quaint place, will definitely be back as I need to get me some more of those fried potato wedges

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed September 16, 2020

Hubby and I were out for a country drive and stopped in for breakfast. Everything from the coffee to the food was delicious. The staff were courteous without constantly hovering (as other places do). As we struggled with our plastic flatware, we asked for 'real' knives and were provided them quickly. Our waitress explained their vendor had not provided the usual heavy duty cutlery and only provided what we were given. This is out of the hands of the Dienger Trading Post and they were managing as best they could. I get that as having been a small business owner in the past. Definitely worth a visit.

Date of visit: September 2020
2  Thank Ponygirl53
Reviewed February 12, 2020

I was disappointed to find that this is one of those restaurants where you order at the register and someone brings you your order. I have to say that I got past that once I tasted the food. Standard lunch fare that is a little pricey but very tasty.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed January 10, 2020

It was a chilly morning up in hill country and whilst meandering around Boerne we dropped in here for coffee thinking it was a regular coffee house but underestimated what lay inside. An interesting period building, staff decked out in a particular uniform that looked the part, a small shop cum family museum including a giant vault safe and lots of families settling in to what looked like amazing Sunday brunch. I think the owner was passing between tables with old photographs to look at and it did feel like touching a piece of Boerne history. The coffee, we had only the simplest Java was absolutely delicious and more European in style than we typically encounter on US visits.

Date of visit: January 2020