Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews golf course play golf la cascada george strait adult pool family pool fire pit hill country pro shop ribs the entire staff spa clubhouse shape scenery band holes
Selected filters
Reviewed January 10, 2021

Excellent place to relax and take a break, no crowd, they keep sanitizing and cleaning all the time. Everybody follow the Covid-19 rules.
We have New Year Dinner and about three more more meals in La Cascada. Food was always really good, very tasted and fresh. Customer service was excellent. People was friendly and prompt to help. Beautiful landscapes that invite to relax .
Bed is comfortable, rooms need some small upgrades.
We will definitively come back to this place.

Room tip: very good restaurant for dinner
Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed January 4, 2021

I gave a 2-night golf trip to my husband for Christmas so we chose to stay for New Year's Eve here. I read through all the reviews and was somewhat hesitant since my husband really is more of a 5-star guy. All I can say is it was excellent all around. The only negatives were the bathrooms haven't been updated and the buildings do look a little tired from the outside. That's it. The bed was super comfy and the rooms are dog-friendly so our 100 yr old Chihuahua hung out in the room most of the time. They had a fire a few years ago so the main building and pro shop have been completely rebuilt. It was beautiful. We thought we would go into town to eat locally at some point, but we ended up eating every meal in the restaurant. The food was excellent, the service was great, and the entire staff was very friendly. My husband also loved the golf course. Everything was so reasonably priced too. We definitely plan to go back when the weather is nicer.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed December 28, 2020

Spent 3 nights here. This was a VERY good bargain, at about $130/night for a very nice, clean, large double queen room with a little private balcony. Although the property is showing its age, there was nothing else lacking. The property is dog-friendly, and I met many great dogs and their people, especially sitting around the firepit outside our room. There are probably half a dozen firepits all over the area, and the nightly bonfires were a great way to relax. Golf is definitely a prime attraction here. I can't speak to the quality of the course, since I don't play golf. The on-site spa, Puresol, provided excellent services. We ate most meals at the restaurant, and it was very good food and service. I would definitely go again, and would recommend this place, especially for those wanting a good value for the money, for those with dogs, and for families.

Room tip: next time I'll ask for a balcony which overlooks the countryside, rather than the interior of the resort buildings
Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed November 14, 2020

Stayed here for one night for a girls weekend. We were truly horrified and the price we paid for such a dump! The name resort should be removed and dated 1970’s motel 6 should take its place. The rooms are not at all enhanced! The furnishings are truly horrific. The only good thing we can say is that the bed was comfy. The club house is beyond lackluster and boring. Restaurant food was average and the servers were not at all trained and were reaching over tables and plopping down food. Honestly it was so unbelievable we had to laugh at the whole experience. Might we suggest spending the same amount of money for a night at the lovely Kendall Hotel in Bourne, which we did the night before. From treasure to trash might be the theme of our trip because of it. Thinking of booking? RUN FORREST, RUN!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Paul Rushofsky, Owner at Tapatio Springs Hill Country Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2020

Kimberly –
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and providing valuable feedback.
On behalf of the entire leadership team, please accept my sincere apologies for failing to meet your expectations and our minimum standards.
We pride ourselves on providing the highest levels of service and cleanliness, and look forward to hosting you again the next time your travels bring you back to Texas Hill Country.

Please do not hesitate in contacting me directly if I can assist in any other way.

Yours in Service,

Paul Rushofsky
Director of Rooms
prushofsky@tapatio.com

Reviewed September 22, 2020

My wife and I visited Boerne for the first time in twenty years and for the first time at Tapatio Springs Resort. We cannot say enough about our experience! Amazing food (try the Honey Salmon with grits...may be the best we have ever had!), great service and to top it off one of our new favorite golf courses in the state. Downtown Boerne is less than ten minutes away...do not miss the small town feel of this great place!

Room tip: All rooms are close to dining, pools and spa.
Date of stay: September 2020