“TOP NOTCH!! Highly recommend.”

Borger Ambassador Inn
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Borger
Reviewed 2 August 2011

Our family gathered for a weekend reunion in Borger. Like so many others the thought of staying in one of Borger's hotels was a most unpleasant thought, until I found AmericInn. What a superb place to stay. I would say it was like being at home with family, except it was better, because someone else was cleaning, cooking and doing the chores! From your first greeting upon check in, to your last good-bye, this staff is awesome. Every person we were in contact with was helpful, friendly and ready to please. The darling woman who manages the inn is the most wonderful person you will ever find!

Our family gathered in the spacious, beautiful lobby area and visited for hours, with snacks of popcorn and cookies. The all day tea and lemonade were a hit too. If we weren't there, we were in the wonderful pool area with the children. With a beautiful pool and spa area it was hard to leave for our scheduled reunion gathering in another location. I wish we had had everything right there.

Now for the room. A huge gold star there. It was spacious, CLEAN and so comfortable. Had I not known the age of the property, I would have thought we were the first people to occupy the room. It was lovely. The bed was awesome and there were plenty of nice pillows. No need to bring your own!!

I'm not a big breakfast eater, but my husband and son were in heaven! Biscuits, gravey, eggs, bacon, waffles, pastry, fruit, you name it, they had it. What a great way to start the day and the lady in charge of breakfast was so sweet and helpful.

When questioned about local eateries and shops, the staff was knowledgeable and helpful. I've stayed where they didn't even know what was across the street! Not these folks. They know their town.

We were pulling a trailer behind our truck and there was TONS of parking space, with easy in and out. That's always a consideration for us. The parking area was well lit and required a paper tag on the dash so that security would know you were supposed to be there! Another gold star for AmericInn.

We have traveled quite a bit and I can say that this place ranks at the top. If they were on a beach and this team of management and staff were there, I would seriously consider moving in!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Shewhoispicky

Reviewed 28 July 2011

Attended a High School Reunion Theme Stay that was fantastic for service and courteous attention to every detail to all Guests. Breakfast was Hot and was of great value for the price out in the middle of the Panhandle of Texas.

Room Tip: All the Rooms on the First Floor were of great value especially no noise from floors above my own.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank BlackHawks1960
Reviewed 28 July 2011

Great Place.
Nice, Quiet, great bed, Pillows are real Pillows.
Breakfast is very good, Great Coffee and Tea all day.

I will be back.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank phoneguy777
Reviewed 23 July 2011

How often can you walk into a hotel lobby and immediately feel that you are a privileged guest in someone's beautiful home? Come here and you will experience just that. From the cozy sitting area that invites you to relax by the fireplace, to the breakfast area that is sparkling clean and offers fresh, beautifully prepared hot or cold choices, to the amazing guest rooms that are spacious and spotless. It is all here at this AmericInn.

Jo Carol Kimery

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Andrew46033
Reviewed 14 July 2011

My son and I needed a break so we traveled up the road to the AmericInn in Borger. I am a germaphobe deluxe. So I was pleasantly surprised when I saw how clean the hotel was and that they wash the bedspreads daily! I was skeptical at first, but watched and they were! Loved the calm and warm welcome we received- cookies and all! The rooms were spacious, clean and I could not hear a thing outside of my room-another one of my peeves. My son adored the pool - big, clean (my like) and not too cold, not too hot. You could tell the care about their maintenance. The breakfast, well can you say Texas shaped waffle??? My son was in heaven! We enjoyed utilizing the lobby area, the first I really have in a hotel- it was that comfortable! We met many wonderful people from all over - at the hotel for a variety of reasons- family reunion, job in the area, and just plain resting! Loved our stay, we will come back!!

Room Tip: Calling ahead is not necessary but wise, tell the staff up front if you have any special needs, the...
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Tara H
Reviewed 8 July 2011

The staff from the front desk to the housekeeping were pleasant and accomodating in every way possible. The climate is in the upper panhandle of Texas. So the "Oasis" is the wonderful enclosed pool and atmosphere of the living arrangements there. The owners are hands on at knowing waht their guests like and not like. The place is updated and well taken care off. Arrangements for anything is taken care of and they even make sure you have a hot plentiful breakfast to enjoy when you leave for the morning of the day.

Room Tip: Call directly to the front desk, if your stay is longer than a few days.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank AlexanderM0
Reviewed 12 April 2011

We have stayed at the AmericInn Lodge in Borger, TX several times recently. The staff is professional, helpful and efficient. The owners are awesome! They are on-site most of the time, are friendly and take great care of their staff. The hotel is well decorated, comfy and perfect for both business travelers and families. The free breakfast is always fresh, warm and tasty. The pool, spa and fitness center are very nice and well maintained. The rooms are comfortable, well appointed and quiet. We would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family