All reviews waffles family reunion beds were very comfortable waffle maker breakfast bar texas lamp shape funeral
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Attended a High School Reunion Theme Stay that was fantastic for service and courteous attention to every detail to all Guests. Breakfast was Hot and was of great value for the price out in the middle of the Panhandle of Texas.

Room Tip: All the Rooms on the First Floor were of great value especially no noise from floors above my own.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank BlackHawks1960
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Great Place.
Nice, Quiet, great bed, Pillows are real Pillows.
Breakfast is very good, Great Coffee and Tea all day.

I will be back.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank phoneguy777
Reviewed July 23, 2011

How often can you walk into a hotel lobby and immediately feel that you are a privileged guest in someone's beautiful home? Come here and you will experience just that. From the cozy sitting area that invites you to relax by the fireplace, to the breakfast area that is sparkling clean and offers fresh, beautifully prepared hot or cold choices, to the amazing guest rooms that are spacious and spotless. It is all here at this AmericInn.

Jo Carol Kimery

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Andrew46033
Reviewed July 14, 2011

My son and I needed a break so we traveled up the road to the AmericInn in Borger. I am a germaphobe deluxe. So I was pleasantly surprised when I saw how clean the hotel was and that they wash the bedspreads daily! I was skeptical at first, but watched and they were! Loved the calm and warm welcome we received- cookies and all! The rooms were spacious, clean and I could not hear a thing outside of my room-another one of my peeves. My son adored the pool - big, clean (my like) and not too cold, not too hot. You could tell the care about their maintenance. The breakfast, well can you say Texas shaped waffle??? My son was in heaven! We enjoyed utilizing the lobby area, the first I really have in a hotel- it was that comfortable! We met many wonderful people from all over - at the hotel for a variety of reasons- family reunion, job in the area, and just plain resting! Loved our stay, we will come back!!

Room Tip: Calling ahead is not necessary but wise, tell the staff up front if you have any special needs, they will take care of you!
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Tara H
Reviewed July 8, 2011

The staff from the front desk to the housekeeping were pleasant and accomodating in every way possible. The climate is in the upper panhandle of Texas. So the "Oasis" is the wonderful enclosed pool and atmosphere of the living arrangements there. The owners are hands on at knowing waht their guests like and not like. The place is updated and well taken care off. Arrangements for anything is taken care of and they even make sure you have a hot plentiful breakfast to enjoy when you leave for the morning of the day.

Room Tip: Call directly to the front desk, if your stay is longer than a few days.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business