“Very clean and well managed with plenty of iced lemonade”

Borger Ambassador Inn
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Borger
Reviewed 9 November 2011

If you want a hotel that is well managed and very clean this is the one to go to. I think one of the things i liked most was that there was ice and lemonade available at all times. On a hot Texas day that is a wonderful thing. The complementary breakfast is very nice and the coffee is good, which is important in my book. The beds are comfortable and the size of the hotel is nice. The staff are lovely and will get you what you need to be comfortable.

Room Tip: There isn't an elevator so you will have to use stairs if you are not on the first floor.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Liz F

Reviewed 5 November 2011

The friendliness of the workers at this hotel was just awesome. The room where very clean and tidy. But what I was very impressed with was the level of noise control these rooms provide. We travel with our High School football team and our rooms was right above the foyer and the kids where always out there and we were never disturb by the noise.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank bushgreen
Reviewed 3 November 2011

I travel every week for work. I never know what to expect at my Hotel. This is by far the BEST Hotel that I have ever stayed at. True non smoking rooms, friendly staff, clean rooms, clean pool, hot tub and steam room. Breakfast is hot and fresh. Fresh baked cookies in the evening, popcorn after dinner, clean restrooms by dining area. Trust me, I usually have something that I notice that could be better. NOT HERE. Water temperature and strength is even perfect. You don't know what you are missing so run on over here and experience the best that a hotel has to offer. Even if you live in town, you should come spend the night here.......it's wonderful. If I am EVER in this area again, I will definately stay here and oh, check out the famous people on their fireplace that stayed here. If it's good enough for a famous person, I know you will be happy. Thanks AmericInn for truly making me happy to stay with you and sad to go home.

Lona Helm
Benbrook, Texas

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Lona H
Reviewed 3 October 2011

Borger should be so proud of this professionally managed facility with the accommodations and staff it is a must stay if you visit the Area.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Firefightdurr
Reviewed 6 September 2011

We travelled from Kenya to present our ministry at Fellowship Baptist in Borger. The staff were pleasant, helpful and ready to meet any needs we had. The rooms are very nice, very clean, quiet w/ appliances in the room for our use. Jodi McClellan, the owner, upgraded us to a suite with a Jacuzzi tub! I will recommend this hotel if you are looking for superior service, clean rooms & a quiet atmosphere. Thanks staff at AmericInn.
Chris & Lisa Moore,
Missionaries to Kenya
www.real4christ.com

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank L M
Reviewed 2 September 2011

Staff was VERY friendly, rooms were clean, pool was clean, beds were great. What more can you ask for?

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christecc
Reviewed 28 August 2011

I travel a lot and this motel was great. It was clean, down-home friendly, comfortable and I definitely plan to stay here anytime I'm in the Borger area. I highly recommend this motel to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business