“Beautiful, Quality Appointments and Delicious Breakfast”

Borger Ambassador Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Borger
Reviewed 11 June 2012

We had a large room, quiet, beautiful linens, very clean, everything inside hotel and outside looked new. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Inside pool in large area located away from rooms so no noise from pool area. Very confortable lobby eating area. Hot free breakfast, eggs, meat, all types of bakery items to choose from and large choice of coffee and juices. A super way to start the day! A small, busy community with an outstanding hotel whether staying for one day or a month. Would certainly stay again when in area.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NanBullard_TexasUSA

Reviewed 14 May 2012

I have stayed at every hotel and motel in my home town of Borger, Texas and the Borger Ambassador Inn is without question the best accomodations Borger has to offer. Last minute booking for three rooms for four days was no problem and the staff went over and above what I expect of a hotel in customer satisfaction. Everything a small town Hotel with a big city feel should be.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms at this Hotel. No noise at all, all three rooms were spacious and clean beyo...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Jerry0kc
Reviewed 15 March 2012

Our March, 2012 one-night stay was very satisfactory! With five of us, we booked a king suite, which had a living room with a sleeper sofa, separated by french doors to the vanity area and separated bathroom and king bedroom. A roll-away fit snugly in the bedroom. There was bottled water and a welcome snack bag on the table, which I thought was a very nice touch. At 3:00p, the front desk brought out warm chocolate chip cookies, and tea and coffee were available. The hot breakfast was served until 9:00a the next morning. They have a nice-sized eating area in the rustin/cabin-feel lobby. Although we did not use it, the indoor pool was a nice size.
What I was most impressed with though, was the cleaniness of the room! It smelled clean, and the bright white linens in the bathroom and on the beds were of a decent quality, too. It appears that the housekeeping staff takes pride in their work!!
I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank TGKimmy
Reviewed 18 January 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my 3 night stay here. This hotel is clean, quiet, great staff and breakfast! I have absolutley no complaints and will certainly return.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank MomTaxi
Reviewed 8 December 2011

I have stayed in this hotel many times and have always found my room clean and comfortable. The staff goes out of their way to make my stay as enjoyable as possible. The pool / hot tub area is very well kept. My only complaint is that everyone else feels the same way and it can be hard to get a room here.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank shane e
Reviewed 30 November 2011

This hotel is amazing! We stayed at AmericInn a few days while attending our family reunion. The rooms are immaculate and very comfortable. The staff is friendly and very efficient. We will be staying with them again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Edith L
Reviewed 30 November 2011

I have stayed at this hotel twice now and both times have been wonderful. The rooms are always immaculate (and no strange smells). I have never had a problem with noise--even with kids running up and down the hallways. My son especially enjoys the heated pool-which is always clean and well kept. And it is the only hotel I have ever stayed in where the manager knows her customers by name.
We always stay at this hotel when we are in town to see family.

Room Tip: The front desk staff or hotel manager will always help you find the best room to suit your needs
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family