All reviewswafflesfamily reunionbeds were very comfortablewaffle makerbreakfast bartexaslampshapefuneral
Reviewed July 14, 2015

This is the nicest hotel in the area. It feels like you are staying in a house.
-Very clean
-Very good quality towels
-Great breakfast
-Coffee always ready
-Complementary beverages all day
-Complementary Wi-Fi
-Very accommodating staff

Room Tip: It is a two story hotel, and it does not have an elevator. If you mind carrying your bags upstairs, ask for a 1st floor room.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2015

Service was poor. There was only one person at the desk and check in was extremely slow. You had to check into the pool area also, so once I finally got checked into the room, I had to stand in line again just to get someone to open up the pool area and give us towels. Breakfast in the morning was pathetic. We got to the dining area at 8:50 am. Nothing but cold cereal left with no milk and only had waffles that you had to make yourself. One orange was in the fruit basket and it should have been thrown away by the looks of it. Line to waffles was four people deep. We left and purchase breakfast elsewhere. Also, I was told beforehand my rate would be $95.00 a night. We were charged $109.00 a night. I have family in Borger and I have stayed in town on several occasions. I will NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN!!!

Room Tip: Go Elsewhere!
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank Nona R
Reviewed May 9, 2015

This hotel was so accommodating. We had about 10 rooms booked on the night of my daughter's wedding. They worked with us for everything we needed. It was great for so many to be staying at the same place. The breakfast was really amazing. They made sure we had everything we needed. I highly recommend this beautiful place.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Crystal M
Reviewed April 29, 2015

The rooms were super clean and the staff treated all of us as if we were part of the family.We were there for a wedding and the staff was most helpful to all of us.The Sunday breakfast was great.We will be staying there for all future trips.

Room Tip: Very comfortable beds and very clean.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mickey G
Reviewed April 29, 2015

This is the best hotel to stay in, Rachel at the front desk should be Manager she is a wonderful lady. Our room was spotless at all times and the staff there is also very friendly. We have never experienced any problems with the room, or noise. We have always stayed there because of the friendliest staff and the swimming pool is always clean and of course the grandkids love the popcorn and cookies that they have out always fresh. We can't wait to come back!

Room Tip: If you want a superb hotel that is very friendly and clean this is the hotel I would choose. Rachel is a very friendly Manager and goes out of the way to make your stay enjoyable..
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family