All reviewswafflesfamily reunionbeds were very comfortablewaffle makerbreakfast bartexaslampshapefuneral
Reviewed August 3, 2015 via mobile

This was a beautiful place to stay! Great food for breakfast and dinner! Everything was extremely clean! The rooms are very nice and well taken care of. No smoking anywhere in the building made it even nicer! Always fresh coffee, drinks and cookies!

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed July 14, 2015

We have gathered at the Borger Ambassador Inn in Borger, TX for the past several years to attend an all school reunion of my old high school which no longer exists. The rooms are always immaculately clean. The entire staff goes out of their way to accommodate all of us in any way possible. They strive to make it our home to enjoy and reminisce about times past. We look forward to going back every year.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 14, 2015

This is the nicest hotel in the area. It feels like you are staying in a house.
-Very clean
-Very good quality towels
-Great breakfast
-Coffee always ready
-Complementary beverages all day
-Complementary Wi-Fi
-Very accommodating staff

Room Tip: It is a two story hotel, and it does not have an elevator. If you mind carrying your bags upstairs, ask for a 1st floor room.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2015

Service was poor. There was only one person at the desk and check in was extremely slow. You had to check into the pool area also, so once I finally got checked into the room, I had to stand in line again just to get someone to open up the pool area and give us towels. Breakfast in the morning was pathetic. We got to the dining area at 8:50 am. Nothing but cold cereal left with no milk and only had waffles that you had to make yourself. One orange was in the fruit basket and it should have been thrown away by the looks of it. Line to waffles was four people deep. We left and purchase breakfast elsewhere. Also, I was told beforehand my rate would be $95.00 a night. We were charged $109.00 a night. I have family in Borger and I have stayed in town on several occasions. I will NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN!!!

Room Tip: Go Elsewhere!
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank Nona R
Reviewed May 9, 2015

This hotel was so accommodating. We had about 10 rooms booked on the night of my daughter's wedding. They worked with us for everything we needed. It was great for so many to be staying at the same place. The breakfast was really amazing. They made sure we had everything we needed. I highly recommend this beautiful place.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family