All reviewswafflesfamily reunionbeds were very comfortablewaffle makerbreakfast bartexaslampshapefuneral
Reviewed May 25, 2016 via mobile

The was a nice hotel to stay at. Prices are a little high due to a plant west of town. Better here than one of the smaller motels in town. Rooms were nice an clean .AC worked. Flat screen TV. The guest laundry cost $1 to dry & wash. Breakfast area was nice. They had whole milk & chocolate milk in the fridge for breakfast. Which I've never see at any hotel. We'd stay here again if in the area.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed April 16, 2016 via mobile

What a nice clean hotel with great staff! The place felt like a warm cozy lodge. We enjoyed a whirlpool tub room and it was wonderful. The pool and hot tub were absolutely the best! Cookies on arrival and complimentary refreshment were an unexpected bonus and the breakfast was delicious. I highly recommend staying here.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2016

This is a really nice place to stay, in what may seem the middle of nowhere. We were put up at the Ambassador for work, and was delighted with the appointments, though there were a few issues.

The rooms are cozy enough, and the housekeeping is are friendly and professional. Breakfast is served from 5 to 9am, which is welcoming, as well as an evening meal (5-7pm), with snacks of popcorn and cookies throughout the day. There's a lovely pool and a fitness room, as well.

However, if you are booked on the 2nd floor, be prepared to schlep yourself and your luggage up a flight of stairs, as there is no elevator. I find this a welcoming reminder to start exercising, seeing that I'm a little out of shape. Also, once you're in the room, you may be placed in a room where the electricity is controlled by a light switch upon entry. This is important because you may set up computers that will be unexpectedly shut off. I used tape to keep that switch in the on position. WiFi is present, but upon our second stay, we found the signal strength astoundingly weak, so be prepared with your cat5 ethernet cable, which is a great idea to have when travelling. And finally, you cannot use the television for games and other peripherals, as like many hotels, such devices are blocked from input. These flaws are minimum considering how upscale this property is compared to a Holiday Inn, or other franchise properties.

Overall it's a decent place to stay with more than bare bones accommodations and minimum flaws makes this an excellent choice for your next visit to Borger.

Room Tip: Bring your ethernet cord. WiFi is spotty, at best.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael W
Reviewed February 15, 2016

We are delighted to provide this review. During a season of my professional career I traveled 17 years and averaged 117 nights a year "on the road." I've stayed in most every "Brand" an non-brand hotel/motel. I can sincerely say that our stay at the Borger Ambassador Inn was most positive! The Staff was "Texas Friendly" and willing to help and serve. From the immaculate kept facility to our room - was pleasing. Without hesitation I recommend the Borger Ambassador Inn! :-)

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed February 14, 2016 via mobile

This is an amazing hotel. Nice large parking lot and Nice large very comfortable clean rooms. The entry is very cozy. The staff is very exceptional and extremely helpful. I'm scared of heights, and the gentleman at the front desk even offered to come assist me. Their rooms are very nice, clean and comfortable! Even equipped with a in room Keurig, for a great morning in room experience. The hotel has a complete homely and very relaxing feel. The pool temperature is perfect and the hot tub is great. I just can't say enough about this hotel and their staff. It's very rare to find a great room and staff, but this hotel has both. Definitely the nicest of any around. We've stayed twice and booked the meeting room many times. If you choose to stay, I guarantee you won't be disappointed!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends