All reviewswafflesfamily reunionbeds were very comfortablewaffle makerbreakfast bartexaslampshapefuneral
Reviewed July 29, 2016

This is this is the second time that we have stayed at this location and we go out of the way to book here because of the rates and cleanliness. However, their hot tub was not working. Last time that we stayed, the breakfast items were skimpy or not placed out for guests to serve themselves. You had to know about these items and ask for them. On our second visit, the condiments were all there for the oatmeal like the walnuts and dried berries.

Room Tip: It has both first and second floor selections.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed June 28, 2016

I am a Rotarian and the local Borger Rotary Club put me up here. My commitment was to install the Borger Club's new Leadership Team, so I came to Borger and the Club booked me a room.
WOW!
From the moment I walked thru the door, I was greeted and felt "at home".
I'll be back.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed May 25, 2016 via mobile

The was a nice hotel to stay at. Prices are a little high due to a plant west of town. Better here than one of the smaller motels in town. Rooms were nice an clean .AC worked. Flat screen TV. The guest laundry cost $1 to dry & wash. Breakfast area was nice. They had whole milk & chocolate milk in the fridge for breakfast. Which I've never see at any hotel. We'd stay here again if in the area.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed April 16, 2016 via mobile

What a nice clean hotel with great staff! The place felt like a warm cozy lodge. We enjoyed a whirlpool tub room and it was wonderful. The pool and hot tub were absolutely the best! Cookies on arrival and complimentary refreshment were an unexpected bonus and the breakfast was delicious. I highly recommend staying here.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2016

This is a really nice place to stay, in what may seem the middle of nowhere. We were put up at the Ambassador for work, and was delighted with the appointments, though there were a few issues.

The rooms are cozy enough, and the housekeeping is are friendly and professional. Breakfast is served from 5 to 9am, which is welcoming, as well as an evening meal (5-7pm), with snacks of popcorn and cookies throughout the day. There's a lovely pool and a fitness room, as well.

However, if you are booked on the 2nd floor, be prepared to schlep yourself and your luggage up a flight of stairs, as there is no elevator. I find this a welcoming reminder to start exercising, seeing that I'm a little out of shape. Also, once you're in the room, you may be placed in a room where the electricity is controlled by a light switch upon entry. This is important because you may set up computers that will be unexpectedly shut off. I used tape to keep that switch in the on position. WiFi is present, but upon our second stay, we found the signal strength astoundingly weak, so be prepared with your cat5 ethernet cable, which is a great idea to have when travelling. And finally, you cannot use the television for games and other peripherals, as like many hotels, such devices are blocked from input. These flaws are minimum considering how upscale this property is compared to a Holiday Inn, or other franchise properties.

Overall it's a decent place to stay with more than bare bones accommodations and minimum flaws makes this an excellent choice for your next visit to Borger.

Room Tip: Bring your ethernet cord. WiFi is spotty, at best.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business