All reviews waffles family reunion beds were very comfortable waffle maker breakfast bar texas lamp shape funeral
Reviewed September 22, 2016

I've stayed at the Ambassador Inn in Borger several times. I always look forward to returning. The motel is spotless and the staff is so friendly and accommodating. These folks live by the old idea that the customer is always right. Refreshing. There is easy access from the highway. There's a pool that is tended to so it's ready when you are. But really, what knocks your socks off about this place is the food. Yes, the food! Snacks all day and night and full home cooked meals 5 days a week. (And even if you're running late, just like Mom-- they'll save it until you get there.) Can you believe that? Why would anyone stay elsewhere? If you want to mingle, hang out in the beautiful lobby a bit. You'll surely wind up learning you have kin folk around. The price is exceptionally reasonable. This is on-the-road living at it's best. Thanks Ambassador Inn.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Coninc
Reviewed September 22, 2016 via mobile

We used the meetin room for our interviews. It was set up exactly the way that we wanted and coffee and drinks were easily accessible. This has to be quite possibly the cleanest hotel that I have ever visited. It was in excellent shape and they provided homemade baked fresh cookies every afternoon. Very homey feel!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Melissa C
Reviewed July 29, 2016

This is this is the second time that we have stayed at this location and we go out of the way to book here because of the rates and cleanliness. However, their hot tub was not working. Last time that we stayed, the breakfast items were skimpy or not placed out for guests to serve themselves. You had to know about these items and ask for them. On our second visit, the condiments were all there for the oatmeal like the walnuts and dried berries.

Room Tip: It has both first and second floor selections.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed June 28, 2016

I am a Rotarian and the local Borger Rotary Club put me up here. My commitment was to install the Borger Club's new Leadership Team, so I came to Borger and the Club booked me a room.
WOW!
From the moment I walked thru the door, I was greeted and felt "at home".
I'll be back.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed May 25, 2016 via mobile

The was a nice hotel to stay at. Prices are a little high due to a plant west of town. Better here than one of the smaller motels in town. Rooms were nice an clean .AC worked. Flat screen TV. The guest laundry cost $1 to dry & wash. Breakfast area was nice. They had whole milk & chocolate milk in the fridge for breakfast. Which I've never see at any hotel. We'd stay here again if in the area.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business