“Awesome ”

Borger Ambassador Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Borger
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Wonderful stay! Clean and friendly! Best place to stay in Borger Texas! Up-to-date newly renovated wonderful parking space very convenient friendly staff greeted when we got there the room was very clean

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

We traveled to Borger for a reunion and experienced this wonderful hotel. Very few hotels are able to excel in all areas you expect on the road except this one. Clean rooms, friendly/responsive staff, and complimentary breakfast.

If your travel brings you to the Borger area, check this place out!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2016

During my working years I spent lots of time on the road. Rarely did I find a hotel like this. Felt like a luxury hotel at a much less than "luxury" price. Food was great. Rooms very attractive, clean and quiet. Lots of parking. Staff was friendly and very helpful with directions, local information, etc. A memorable experience.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

What a wonderful place to stay!! The staff is friendly, the rooms are attractive and comfortable, and the complimentary breakfast was delicious! I especially loved the cookie at check-in! Thank you for making our stay so enjoyable!!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2016

I am a germaphobe. It is MAJORLY important to me that the place, bedding and all is very clean. That is this place! Also, when I go somewhere, I want to enjoy my sleep and relax; I don't want to fight a lumpy bed or scratchy bedding. The beds are AMAZINGLY COMFORTABLE (and did I mention clean?) and the bedding is comfortable. It is also super quiet. I never head someone's TV or convo. The pool, hot tub, sauna were clean and luxurious. My family enjoyed the popcorn and fresh baked cookies.The front desk was courteous and kind. Love their welcoming smiles. We will be back again and again!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2016

We recently spent two nights at the Borger Ambassador Inn. We lived in the Borger area many years ago and still have family in the area and this is our go to place when we have to go back to the Texas Panhandle. It is always clean and comfortable. The staff will truly go out of their way to make you feel at home. Rates are competitive if not better than the major chains that are represented nearby. In addition, Breakfast and Dinner were served while we were there. The location is quiet even for being located on major roads. Plenty of parking, and a pool and hot tub indoors for family entertainment. The owner is typically on site during the day and always enjoys meeting people and seeing to their needs. Nice dining area and lobby. Meeting room is available for larger gatherings.

Room Tip: We have stayed on upper floors (No elevator) and on lower floors. We really find both to be equally...
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

The Borger Ambassador Inn is the only place I stay when I'm in the area. It's clean and roomy and the staff is courteous and helpful. The indoor pool and weight room are a bonus. I highly recommend it!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends