All reviewswafflesfamily reunionbeds were very comfortablewaffle makerbreakfast bartexaslampshapefuneral
Reviewed December 14, 2016

I had family members coming to town for a 50th B-day party and I don't have room at my home for guests. The hotel staff was awesome! They are friendly and helpful. The room was great and beds comfortable. The lobby is beautiful. Breakfast was great. They have evening meals on the weekends sometimes too. (just ask) The pool and spa were perfect and indoors so they were able to enjoy it even in Late September

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed December 1, 2016 via mobile

Really enjoyed my stay here. Let me start by thanking Stacy. So friendly and helpful. She recommended a place to eat dinner (great choice) and the next morning she kept our breakfast area filled and clean. The rooms were extremely clean and beds were firm...just the way I like it. The coffee bar was adorable, many amenities.
I would highly recommend this as your place to stay in Borger Tx.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Diana P
Reviewed November 22, 2016

Great accommodations! Delicious breakfast, snacks (cookies, popcorn, etc.), nice, clean rooms, great rates and a wonderful indoor pool. I won't stay anywhere else but here when in Borger, Texas!! Ample parking and well-lit, too. The staff was very nice and accommodating too.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed November 22, 2016 via mobile

We went to Borger to attend a family funeral and stayed at Ambassador Inn, and so glad we chose there because it's
a wonderful place to stay!! The owner and staff are warm, caring and lovely! The rooms are so nice, and amenities are too!
They serve a hot breakfast and kept it coming since most of our family and friends from out of town stayed there too. We gathered in dining area each morning so the staff made sure we had enough to eat and expressed their condolences. We had a catered dinner in their meeting room and it was comfortable too! Thank you, Borger Ambassador Inn! I will continue to highly recommend your hotel!!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed October 6, 2016

Very Friendly Staff, great service, Love the free dinner! The pool is amazing and all the staff were great to deal with. The hotel is quiet and everything seemed to be in great working order - great hot water!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business