“If you want the best room, stay here..”

Borger Ambassador Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Borger
Reviewed 17 October 2017

I was in Borger due to a funeral, and I called around to all of the hotels listed. The Ambassador was not only the cheapest, the lady answering the phone was polite and caring about my situation. She gave me the funeral rate they offer and made sure I was on the second floor where there was peace and quite. The breakfast was a continental one with waffles, yogurt, cereal, and toast, but it was served in a CLEAN breakfast area. The room they gave me was awesome, it had a whirlpool tub in the room, and the bed was soft and felt like heaven.. The staff at the hotel which included Nuvia, Tammy, and Joanna were friendly and welcoming.. I will always stay at this hotel anytime I have to go back to Borger... Thank you...

Room Tip: The King Whirlpool rooms are so nice..
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 18 June 2017

The staff at this hotel were very friendly and helpful. The new managers (since January) are still working on improvements, so there are some things that still aren't quite right - e.g. a cracked lamp shade, bathroom fan that doesn't work. There was no regular coffee (only decaf) in the room. The breakfast bar was skimpy - white bread for toast, microwave oatmeal, only 2 kinds of cereal, and quite small yogurt cups. But they had a waffle maker (in the shape of Texas). Compared to other hotels in Borger (which we have not stayed at), this may be the best of the lot. We'd stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2017

Stayed here this past weekend. Vanessa at the front desk was very nice and welcoming. The rooms were great. Clean, new looking with no visible signs of wear and tear. Very comfortable bed. This is definitely my spot to stay in Borger from now on. I will be back.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 December 2016

I had family members coming to town for a 50th B-day party and I don't have room at my home for guests. The hotel staff was awesome! They are friendly and helpful. The room was great and beds comfortable. The lobby is beautiful. Breakfast was great. They have evening meals on the weekends sometimes too. (just ask) The pool and spa were perfect and indoors so they were able to enjoy it even in Late September

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Really enjoyed my stay here. Let me start by thanking Stacy. So friendly and helpful. She recommended a place to eat dinner (great choice) and the next morning she kept our breakfast area filled and clean. The rooms were extremely clean and beds were firm...just the way I like it. The coffee bar was adorable, many amenities.
I would highly recommend this as your place to stay in Borger Tx.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Diana P
Reviewed 22 November 2016

Great accommodations! Delicious breakfast, snacks (cookies, popcorn, etc.), nice, clean rooms, great rates and a wonderful indoor pool. I won't stay anywhere else but here when in Borger, Texas!! Ample parking and well-lit, too. The staff was very nice and accommodating too.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

We went to Borger to attend a family funeral and stayed at Ambassador Inn, and so glad we chose there because it's
a wonderful place to stay!! The owner and staff are warm, caring and lovely! The rooms are so nice, and amenities are too!
They serve a hot breakfast and kept it coming since most of our family and friends from out of town stayed there too. We gathered in dining area each morning so the staff made sure we had enough to eat and expressed their condolences. We had a catered dinner in their meeting room and it was comfortable too! Thank you, Borger Ambassador Inn! I will continue to highly recommend your hotel!!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family