See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 31, 2018

I like to stay here during the Round Top festitvities! It's a good value, clean rooms and it's easy to park. It's close to everything, including some great local spots to grab a bite to eat. The breakfast is not bad either - will stay again!

Room Tip: Not far from Roundtop!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Alicen N
Reviewed August 5, 2018

As never got room cold,key card never worked had to prop door open in order to re enter room,they said they come fix never did,bed sux,I'll try some other place next time,staff was polite room was clean,I coulda done with out the drug exchange going on in parking lot tho

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank gwilki677663
Reviewed July 28, 2018

Cockroaches for guests. I slept well, there was no noise but it needs to be fumigated or something. There were many huge cockroaches in this room. And we had no food the first night which is when they came out. The tub was slow to drain.
Needless to say, i would not recommend this place to anyone.

Room Tip: Maybe clean a little better. Deep cleaning it would help.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

Our company picks out our hotels for us. That is the only reason I stayed here. Once entering the building I immediately noticed the dead roaches all over the floor. The room was equally as dirty. I worked nights for the entire stay, so my room never got cleaned. I asked for a cleaning person and never received one. I could go on. I would not recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed June 29, 2018

As we walked in to our room it was super hot. We got all our bags in the room and I go to take a shower and the bathroom light doesn't work. Another lovely surprise was that we couldn't flush the toilet. The staff weren't very helpful. We were so tired that we went to sleep and left super early. Worst hotel I have been in. I don't think they check their rooms before a guest comes.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family