Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brownfield
Economy Inn(Brownfield)
Crystal Palace Inn(Brownfield)
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 20, 2015 via mobile

The room we were in was very spacious and clean. The staff were nice. We had no problems checking in, despite the fact that when we checked in it was about 12:30 am. Our only complaint was the water pressure; it was practically nonexistent. Our stay was from August 14-18, 2015. Have been here before and will definitely return to this hotel in the future.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
holidayinnexpressbro, Webmaster at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brownfield, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m so pleased that you found us a clean and pleasant place to stay and that our amenities were to your liking. I apologize for the issue with the water pressure, which has now been corrected. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving guests like you, and I’m extremely happy that you had such a pleasant stay.

Reviewed July 1, 2015 via mobile

Hotel is clean. Friendly staff. Pool is cold and the spa smelled odd. We were upgraded to a suite and the size was nice. Kitchenette with a refrigerator, microwave, and bar sink. Would still stay again.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
holidayinnexpressbro, Webmaster at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brownfield, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2015

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind and fair comments. I’m pleased that you would stay with us again, and I hope you have the opportunity to do that soon. We take pride in this hotel and its amenities and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. I’m glad we could satisfy you, as we do so many others each day. Thanks again for your pleasant feedback.

Reviewed May 19, 2015

The reason for our review is because of the way they "gauge" people when events such as graduation, holidays etc. are happening. We paid $181 for a room that should have been about $100 but because it was graduation weekend they raised their price & thought it was OKAY! Hotels should be ashamed of themselves for this practice.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laurie M
holidayinnexpressbro, Webmaster at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brownfield, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2015

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. We take pride in offering fair, market-based pricing and in offering some of the best rates in the Brownfield area. No matter you’re need, you can count on us to offer the best possible rate. Still, if we let you down or disappointed you in anyway, I’m sincerely sorry about that and regret it.

Reviewed April 6, 2015

Don't usually stay at Holiday Inn properties but this hotel might get me to change my ways. I'd worked the night before and driven 9 hours so I was really beat when I arrived. The front desk employee (Ulanda) was friendly and engaging. She made us feel right at home and was very helpful with restaurant and other suggestions. Our room was large, clean, and quiet. The bed was huge and comfortable. I'd stay here again anytime.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
holidayinnexpressbro, Webmaster at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brownfield, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2015

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments. I’m so pleased that you would stay with us again, and I hope you have the opportunity to do that soon. We take pride in this hotel and its amenities and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. I’m glad we could satisfy you, as we do so many others each day. Thanks again for your pleasant feedback.

Reviewed November 4, 2014

We visit Brownfield often since we have family and friends there. Understand that Brownfield is a town of 9,000 in the middle of millions of acres of flat, sandy farmland as far as the eye can see. Before the HIE opened in BF recently, we stayed in the best place available and it was tolerable, but you could always smell old cigarette smoke in the non-smoking rooms and on and on. Now there is a Holiday Inn Express that is on par with what we have come to expect from that chain. Nice, clean, spacious, everything in working condition, quiet and a pleasant staff. Without a doubt, you can't beat it without going 45 miles north to Lubbock. Breakfast is, well, what you expect at HIE. Certainly edible and wholesome, but not exactly the Brown Derby. All the staff people are exceptionally nice.

Room Tip: The view from the east side is over a very modest, old and unkept neighborhood. Hey, they don't have a gated country club estates community in Brownfield. Keep the curtains closed - or just look at the sky.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
holidayinnexpressbro, Webmaster at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brownfield, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind words. We strive to be the best hotel choice in Brownfield or anywhere around, and we believe we meet that goal every day. I’m pleased we provide an experience that exceeds your expectations. Thanks for being a repeat guest, and I hope to be able to serve you many times in the future.