US$108
US$90
US$109
US$106
Hotels.com
Best Western South Plains Inn & Suites(Levelland)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$97
BestWestern.com
US$149
AscendHotels
My Place Hotel - Lubbock, TX(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
US$85
Economy Inn(Brownfield)
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

My *only* complaints are that the shower doesn't spray hard on the third floor and the ac doesn't reach into the bed "nook" in the king suites. The ac blows fine but it only blows straight and the bed is over to the side so if you're like me, and want to be cool at night, I might ask for a different layout for your room :-)

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
holidayinnexpressbro, Webmaster at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brownfield, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased that you had a generally good experience with us, but I’m very concerned that we didn’t live up to your standards or expectations. We take great pride in our hotel, and I hope that shows. We’re also always working to get better. I hope you will give us another chance and see that we’re doing what we can to improve and enhance the guest experience.

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

After driving 800 miles we looked forward to soaking in the hot tub. For the third time it was out of service. We were very disappointed again. This hotel is conveniently located on the long drive we take several times a year. We would really like to be able to use the hot tub since it advertises a hot tub. It seems to us that it is always being serviced.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
holidayinnexpres2, Webmaster at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brownfield, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments.

Hotel manager

Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

Nice friendly staff for breakfast
Nice selection for breakfast with good coffee.. nice omelette.
Good value when visiting the Vineyards of Terry County.
Many nearby places to eat.
Clean large rooms. Good TV Service

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
holidayinnexpres2, Webmaster at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brownfield, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments. I’m so pleased that you like our friendly staff and delicious breakfast. We take pride in this hotel and its amenities and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. I’m glad we could satisfy you, as we do so many others each day. Thanks again for your pleasant feedback.

Reviewed December 4, 2016 via mobile

Breakfast was not up to normal standards for Holiday Inn. Biscuits were dried out and like hockey pucks. Pastries were obviously left overs. Food not hot . No bacon.
Water pressure in rooms was very low. Employees have a non helpful attitude . This is the worst experience we've had at a Holiday Inn .

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Duane R
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brownfield, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2016

Hi Duane R,

I am thankful that you and your family opted to stay with us at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brownfield, TX. It is always our goal to make every stay rewarding and it is unfortunate that it did not happen this time. I am sorry that it our breakfast menu were below your expectations and that you found our hotel staff unfriendly. Please know that this is not the level of service that we want to provide you.

I, together with our hotel owners and management are committed in our promise to make you feel the true hospitality that IHG aims for. And with that in mind, I have saved your comments in our corporate shared files to be used for the review of that franchise.

Once again, thank you for letting us know your experience. I hope that you'll give us another chance to make your next stay better than the last.

Kind Regards,

Danelle A
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed October 9, 2016

We were given a very warm welcome by Yolanda when we arrived. She had our reservation and our room was ready. This appears to be a fairly new hotel so everything is in good order.
The room was large and very clean. Everything was great until we went to breakfast. It consisted of the usual Holiday Inn Express fare with one major exception. Most all of the hot items appeared to have been reheated several times. The sausage was dried out, the eggs were ice cold. The signature cinnamon rolls were at least one day old if not more. The apple juice was plain water with no hint of apple in it.
We have booked a stay at another HIE on this trip. Expecting MUCH better!

Room Tip: Don't eat the breakfast
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Jim S
holidayinnexpres2, Webmaster at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brownfield, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind words about our great staff, our clean rooms and the comfortable beds. I’m glad you had a nice experience with us. I do apologize that we were not attentive enough at breakfast, and I’ll talk to the staff about making sure we do better. Our goal is the best possible guest experience. I hope you’ll stay with us again soon and recommend us to others.