See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

This is a nice hotel. The room was clean and spacious and very comfortable. The bed was comfortable. I've seen a lot of bad reviews for their breakfast but I thought it was fine. I've had better but I've certainly had worse. I'm only giving this hotel 4 stars, and granted I might be nitpicking, the lady who checked us in didn't inform us when and where breakfast takes place and where the elevator is. You know, the basics. There were no other customers waiting to be checked in, so really there was no excuse for her to skip these things. There are plenty of places to eat around there. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
holidayinnexpressbro, Webmaster at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brownfield, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments. I’m so pleased that you would stay with us again, and I hope you have the opportunity to do that soon. We take pride in this hotel and its amenities and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. I’m glad we could satisfy you, as we do so many others each day. Thanks again for your pleasant feedback.

Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

My *only* complaints are that the shower doesn't spray hard on the third floor and the ac doesn't reach into the bed "nook" in the king suites. The ac blows fine but it only blows straight and the bed is over to the side so if you're like me, and want to be cool at night, I might ask for a different layout for your room :-)

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
holidayinnexpressbro, Webmaster at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brownfield, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased that you had a generally good experience with us, but I’m very concerned that we didn’t live up to your standards or expectations. We take great pride in our hotel, and I hope that shows. We’re also always working to get better. I hope you will give us another chance and see that we’re doing what we can to improve and enhance the guest experience.

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

After driving 800 miles we looked forward to soaking in the hot tub. For the third time it was out of service. We were very disappointed again. This hotel is conveniently located on the long drive we take several times a year. We would really like to be able to use the hot tub since it advertises a hot tub. It seems to us that it is always being serviced.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
holidayinnexpres2, Webmaster at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brownfield, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments.

Hotel manager

Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

Nice friendly staff for breakfast
Nice selection for breakfast with good coffee.. nice omelette.
Good value when visiting the Vineyards of Terry County.
Many nearby places to eat.
Clean large rooms. Good TV Service

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
holidayinnexpres2, Webmaster at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brownfield, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments. I’m so pleased that you like our friendly staff and delicious breakfast. We take pride in this hotel and its amenities and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. I’m glad we could satisfy you, as we do so many others each day. Thanks again for your pleasant feedback.

Reviewed December 4, 2016 via mobile

Breakfast was not up to normal standards for Holiday Inn. Biscuits were dried out and like hockey pucks. Pastries were obviously left overs. Food not hot . No bacon.
Water pressure in rooms was very low. Employees have a non helpful attitude . This is the worst experience we've had at a Holiday Inn .

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank DuaneR63
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brownfield, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2016

Hi Duane R,

I am thankful that you and your family opted to stay with us at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brownfield, TX. It is always our goal to make every stay rewarding and it is unfortunate that it did not happen this time. I am sorry that it our breakfast menu were below your expectations and that you found our hotel staff unfriendly. Please know that this is not the level of service that we want to provide you.

I, together with our hotel owners and management are committed in our promise to make you feel the true hospitality that IHG aims for. And with that in mind, I have saved your comments in our corporate shared files to be used for the review of that franchise.

Once again, thank you for letting us know your experience. I hope that you'll give us another chance to make your next stay better than the last.

Kind Regards,