“Best burger”

Chicken Oil Company
Ranked #1 of 7 Quick Bites in Bryan
Reviewed October 14, 2018

Burgers are the best as is the cheese fries- but anything is good! This restaurant was gluten free friendly before gluten free was widely known or cared about.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed our food at Chicken Oil. I ordered a chicken warp which was very tasty. Priced are reasonable. Service was good, but it was very crowded & noisey. We went on a Friday evening & there were many college students there. I am sure if we had chosen another week night it would have been less busy.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed September 25, 2018

We were looking for something kind of quick and easy.. searched my google maps and this place popped up so I told my wife lets try it. We both had hamburgers mine was loaded cheese beacon... my wife's plain and dry. we had Onion Rings and Fries. The hamburgers were really good and the onion rings were crispy and good flavor. The fries were good too just had to add a little salt. Neat building lot's of old signs from back in the day. When we come back through College Station we will eat here again.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 14, 2018

Same location as always, at the crossroads of South College Avenue and Old College Road, they are famous for the Cheese Fries, Death Burger and cheese burgers. Comfort food. Been going there for many years, though I don't go as often anymore. Span goes back to about 1977. The one place you can expect a juicy (maybe a bit greasy) cheeseburger with great cheese fries. Iced tea, too. All the tables are wooden and have had many inscriptions carved into the tops. The inside of the place is a marvel to look at with antiques everywhere, a couple of pool tables, and a few old style video games. You can book a high school reunion there or just about any family outing. Get there early and get in line because to this day, they stay busy. Parking is a bit dicey, but so what? Just a couple of miles north of Texas A&M on South College Avenue. Cliff is still there, too. Tell him Bill says hi. You can get beer here, but only in a bottle.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed August 30, 2018

We used to live here and enjoyed this place. It has not changed in over 20 years. I got the hamburger with “death”. That means it is slathered in Tobacco and smothered in jalapeños. Yummy with great fries. Loved it

Date of visit: August 2018