Holiday Inn Express-Burleson
US$82
US$72
Best Western Plus Burleson Inn & Suites(Burleson)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$73
US$120
US$106
US$51
US$68
Red Roof PLUS+ Fort Worth - Burleson(Burleson)(Great Value!)
US$90
Five Star Inn(Burleson)(Great Value!)
US$55
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbiscuitsbaconcracker barrelfront deskhi expressquiet nightfree breakfast every morningminute driveindoor poolstayed one nightwithin walking distanceparking lottop floorthe staff was friendly and helpfulbreakfast buffetbaseball tournamentyogurt
Reviewed 17 September 2010

I have stayed at the Holiday Inn Express many times. It is always very clean and the furnishing are very nice. The front desk folks are very nice.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
VickyManager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express-Burleson, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2010

Thank you for your review of our hotel here at the Holiday Inn Express Burleson. We value all of our guests bad or good reviews. We are delighted to hear that your experience was a positive one and we hope to see you back with us soon.

We have just renovated our indoor pool to keep our hotel looking fresh and new for guests either coming for leisure travel with family or business.

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express Burleson.

Reviewed 25 March 2010

I stayed at this Hotel March 20th for a HS class reunion. GREAT girl at the front desk and room was really nice. Beds and pillows were awsome...my problem arose when I went to visit classmates in another room....upon my return someone was laying in my bed...seems the guy couldn't get his key to work (are that was the story he gave). He said he didn't want to go to the front desk so he paid the maid to use her passkey. My purse with credit cards and all information was in there...I was so scared I grabbed my things and just left the hotel...I tried to call back to the hotel after I got my bearings and only got a recording so I shot an e-mail off to the company. That was 5 days ago still no response...(if anyone knows how to contact them I would appreciate the info). The maid that did this was steady appologizing as I was leaving......this could have been a thief,a rapist....very scary...will never stay there again. I give the service as poor ONLY because of the maid....other staff was Excellant!

• Stayed: March 2010
2  Thank Sherry222
VickyManager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express-Burleson, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2010

We deeply apologize for your bad experience you had at our hotel. We have taken extra precautions to avoid future mishaps such as yours. We took extra measures by training our staff about safety and security for all our valued guests.

We have had new management recently and we are doing our best to improve in every way possible.

Vicky/Management

Reviewed 19 March 2010

This Holiday Inn Express was an exceptional value, and we highly recommend it. It is a relatively new hotel, with very nice amenities, including a hot & cold breakfast bar that was above average. We were there for five days, and were very impressed with the cleanliness, neatness, and care of the hotel. The rooms were very comfortable, and well maintained. In spite of the fact that the hotel is not far off of the interstate, it was very quiet and pleasant there. Most importantly, every single staff member we encountered during our stay was exceptionally pleasant, friendly, courteous and helpful. The management of the hotel is to be commended for creating such a pleasant staff of employees.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DrGoosey

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Express Burleson. We continue to strive for perfection in order to give our guests a great experience every time they stay at our facility.

We hope to see you back with us soon!

Reviewed 8 October 2009

When I got there and wanted to pay cash I was asked to put down a $250.00 deposit, which I had but needed to feed my family with. She said I either needed to put a deposit or a credit card on file, she argued with me and then it dawned on me. My sister guaranteed the room with a credit card. Why can't I pay cash? It was a huge hassle. And then the whole reason we stayed here was because they had a heated indoor pool and it was chilly outside. It turned out to be ice cold and the kids didn't get to swim for long, it was just too cold. It was a real dissappointment. I think I will stay in another town before I would come back to this hotel. Thanks anyway.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2008

Stayed one night.

Room was extremely clean and very quiet.

No smoking is a plus.

Bed comfortable.

Good water pressure in shower.

Friendly staff.

Overall good experience, would stay again.

Stayed: June 2008