Holiday Inn Express-Burleson
Hotels.com
US$113
US$106
US$51
Best Western Plus Burleson Inn & Suites(Burleson)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$88
US$68
Red Roof PLUS+ Fort Worth - Burleson(Burleson)(Great Value!)
US$90
Five Star Inn(Burleson)(Great Value!)
US$55
TripAdvisor
Hotels.com
All reviewsbiscuitsbaconcracker barrelfront deskhi expressquiet nightfree breakfast every morningminute driveindoor poolstayed one nightwithin walking distanceparking lottop floorthe staff was friendly and helpfulbreakfast buffetbaseball tournamentyogurt
Reviewed 19 March 2010

This Holiday Inn Express was an exceptional value, and we highly recommend it. It is a relatively new hotel, with very nice amenities, including a hot & cold breakfast bar that was above average. We were there for five days, and were very impressed with the cleanliness, neatness, and care of the hotel. The rooms were very comfortable, and well maintained. In spite of the fact that the hotel is not far off of the interstate, it was very quiet and pleasant there. Most importantly, every single staff member we encountered during our stay was exceptionally pleasant, friendly, courteous and helpful. The management of the hotel is to be commended for creating such a pleasant staff of employees.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DrGoosey
VickyManager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express-Burleson, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2010

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Express Burleson. We continue to strive for perfection in order to give our guests a great experience every time they stay at our facility.

We hope to see you back with us soon!

Reviewed 8 October 2009

When I got there and wanted to pay cash I was asked to put down a $250.00 deposit, which I had but needed to feed my family with. She said I either needed to put a deposit or a credit card on file, she argued with me and then it dawned on me. My sister guaranteed the room with a credit card. Why can't I pay cash? It was a huge hassle. And then the whole reason we stayed here was because they had a heated indoor pool and it was chilly outside. It turned out to be ice cold and the kids didn't get to swim for long, it was just too cold. It was a real dissappointment. I think I will stay in another town before I would come back to this hotel. Thanks anyway.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2008

Stayed one night.

Room was extremely clean and very quiet.

No smoking is a plus.

Bed comfortable.

Good water pressure in shower.

Friendly staff.

Overall good experience, would stay again.

Stayed: June 2008
1  Thank achristie
Reviewed 21 October 2007

This new hotel was great all the way around. We arrived late and the staff was very courteous and even called me on my cell to see if we were still coming to save the room. I arrived with a livestock trailer and 3 kids. The front desk made sure to let me know where the security cameras were in the parking lot so that our truck and trailer were in view. The kids couldn't wait to get to the pool and hot tub, the pool isn't huge but big enough. Once we arrived at our room it equalled in value to the $350+ Hilton that I'd stayed in at Austin a week or so before. It was a very nice surprise. Two thumbs up from me.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank ashale727
Reviewed 10 June 2007

Before I begin with the not-so-great aspects of this hotel, I want to start by stating that this Holiday Inn Express is one of the nicest no-frills (non-luxury) hotels I have been to in quite some time. The use of marble (and other stones) throughout the property, coupled with its relatively new decor (the property is fairly new) was very pleasant. The staff were nothing but polite and courteous during our stay. The continental plus breakfast was adequate, if not inspired -- it filled the void, but that was about it.

Having said that, I would not recommend this property. The rooms were nice, perhaps a little larger than the norm, but in a hotel I need two things: a hot shower and a comfortable bed; the former was accomodated, the latter was not. The bed was one of the firmest I have ever attempted to sleep on (and I like firmer beds, as compared to my wife). Niether my wife nor I were able to sleep more than a couple of hours at a time over the course of our two night stay. That's it, really. It was an uncomfortable bed. But at a rack rate of $120/night (which is unconscionable for this level of property -- in the last year, I've stayed at the Intercontinental in Houston for less!!!) the room was completely and totally unacceptable. In retrospect, I should have mentioned my concerns to management after the first night, but out stay was a busy one and it did not occur until after we left the property. Having said that, there is absolutely no excuse for such a new property to have such unforgiving bedding.

BTW, if you are considering the Super 8 that is right next door to the Holiday Inn Express, I have heard some horror stories there as well, for only a few dollars less.

Fuzzylogik

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)