The Surrey Inn(Caldwell)
US$60
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$69
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$96
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$54
Americas Best Value Inn - Rockdale(Rockdale)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$55
Rainbow Courts(Rockdale)
US$60
Official Site
Sleep Inn & Suites(Bryan)(Great Value!)
US$67
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$55
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed overnight while attending a wedding. Our room had no bath towels. I called the front desk and was told they would send some right away. My husband got in the shower but we never received them so he used a hand towel. We left for the wedding and when we came back still no towels so my husband went to the front desk and professionally expressed his irritation of not getting towels. The front desk guy told him to calm down because he was irritated that we never received our towels...

Also our toilet was stopped up when we arrived. When we told the front desk we were just given a plunger to do it ourselves.

The carpet in the room was dirty and the room was muggy the entire stay.

We tried to get coffee at 9:15 but the breakfast was already put up even though it was a Sunday.

I'm not sure if there is a better option in Caldwell but we don't plan to stay at this place ever again. For the price of $112 we could pay $30 more and stay at a Bed & Breakfast.

Overall it was close to our venue but the customer service is not good at all. The bed was comfortable and bedding was nice.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
ABVICAldwell, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2017

I am sorry that your stay was less than perfect. Thank you for taking the time to bring this to my attention. We work hard to make sure that our guests are satisfied with their stay, and I will address this issue with the staff. Again thank you for taking time to let me know. I hope that in the future you will give us another chance.

Reviewed June 25, 2017

The towels need to be bleached as they were either dirty or had old dark stains. The sheets need to be replaced regularly as they are so woren there are spots you can see there them cleanly. The carpet needs to be steam cleaned regularly as well. The mattress had no pad as it was so broke down it was only Springs. Other than that it's a place to lay your day for the night comfortable with your own towels, blankets and pillows.

Room Tip: See above....
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ABVICAldwell, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2017

I am sorry that your stay was less than perfect. I appreciate your feed back and we are working hard to make improvements. I hope that you will stay with us again in the future. Again, thank you for taking the time to point these things out and we will address them.

Reviewed June 9, 2017

The hotel was fine. The rooms are old and tired. The sheets and blankets are old and tired. The bed is hard to get on and off from if you are older and short. The bed frame is made of wood and it is higher off the ground; as you get on and off the bed it can hurt if you don't move off from the frame in the right way. It is self correcting after a couple of bumps and bruises. The mattress and pillows are uncomfortable. They too are old and tired. The rooms are very dark. The breakfast selection is strictly a junk food carb load.
I did not construction type workers coming and going from the other side of the hotel so perhaps they are fixing things up?

So why did I give a below average hotel a average rating...the staff. The staff go above and beyond and from what I could see it was the best hotel in Caldwell.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking time out to give us your feed back. We are working hard to make improvements to the hotel. We strive to make our guests feel at home during their stay, and always appreciate you letting us know where we can improve. I look forward to you staying with us in the future. Thank you again.

Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

Let me start by saying that I have never experienced such a warm and genuine welcome! Yes, at the America's best in Caldwell, tx! The owner and staff were so accommodating and jumped through hoops to get me in as an early check-in. The room was Very clean, somewhat upscale, yet had that "at- home" feel to it. It was a Non-smoking facility, which I did not mind at all. I had a very quiet and restful sleep. The "coup de gras" to my stay here was when the owner was giving me the rundown on all the amenities offered...she mentioned coffee and breakfast times. I told her I would not be getting my coffee because I was leaving at around 2a.m.. She quickly said that it was no problem...she would set her alarm and get a fresh pot of coffee going for me and also a pastry. She would have it waiting for me in the breakfast area!!! I wasn't sure if she really would and I would understand if she didn't follow through. Well, at 2a.m I head to check to see if there maybe some coffee and low and behold....THERES A FRESH POT OF COFFEE AND A CHOICE OF PASTRIES WAITING FOR ME!!! Just as she promised me! Wow just wow! I took the time to leave a thank you note ...because their hospitality spoke volumes!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
ABVICAldwell, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure having you here. I hope that in the future when you are needing a hotel you will think of us. I am so glad that you felt at home while staying with us.

Manager

Reviewed February 23, 2017

Drove into Caldwell late at night and stumbled into this place without any expectations. Good hospitality, friendly staff and a clean spacious room. After a good night sleep, I was ready for the road again. My thanks to the staff.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for your feed back. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay.