All reviews great price hot breakfast every morning recommend this hotel great customer service up to date nice room comfortable bed scrambled eggs would stay here again in town hospital microwave camera rates motel hampton
Reviewed April 9, 2014

My daughter and I stayed in Texas 6 days to be with my sister in the hospital (Texas Health Hugeley) we stayed the first 2 nights near the hospital in Burleson/Ft.Worth area in a place I will not comment on, chose to drive to Cleburne the next 4 days and 3 nights. Oh SO WORTH the drive. We have traveled so much in our lives and by FAR this is the BEST place we have ever stayed. Please do not let the single $ throw you off, which sometimes happens. The rooms are beyond up to date and clean, and the front desk husband/wife team are absolutely AWESOME. Thank You Both for your hard work and dedication. Overall, for compassion for people. Nicole Riley & Renee Barton

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank ibenay
bestforourguest, Manager at Best Way Inn Cleburne Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Thank you very much! We love having you here. Please come back and see the Best Way Inn team again very soon.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Our earliest stay, at Best Way Inn, was dictated by the room rate that we received. Since that time, almost two (2) years ago, although, the room rates are quite comparable, the customer service offered by the management team of Mr. Mack and Mrs. Kay, is simply out of this world!
The two of them are an exceptional team. Very kind and accommodating! The rooms are exceptionally clean, as well as the refrigerator and microwave oven that are included in every room.
Privacy is greatly respected--there are no early morning "house keeping" knocks on the door.
The hot breakfast that is provided in the morning, free of charge, is a very nice added amenity, a great selection of breakfast items, as well as a very clean and sanitary breakfast and lounge area.
Free wi-fi is available and very easy to access, as well as the wall mounted flat screen tv, are easy for me to operate! On occasion my stays become longer than I anticipated, at those times I'm grateful for the super clean guest laundry that is available!
As a traveling female, security is extremely important--I feel VERY safe at Best Way Inn! Best way Inn will ALWAYS be mine and my companies first choice!
I spend at least six (6) nights in an eight (8) week time period at Best Way Inn.
If anyone should have any questions about my experience, you may contact me via e-mail at: kelliott1961@yahoo.com

Dr. Kim Elliott Ph.D.
Retired

Room Tip: My favorite rooms are the ones closest to the side entrance-I travel with my dog. So, access to the outside area is important.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you! At Best Way Inn Cleburne, we love serving our guests and providing travelers with our brand of hospitality. Come back and see us again very soon!

Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here because the big chain next door's general manager acted irrational and yelled at me when I informed her my room hadn't been cleaned properly.
This place was AWESOME! DONT BE FOOLED BY THE HOTEL NEXT DOOR...sometimes a small no name place like the BEST WAY is the BEST CHOICE!!! :)
Best place to stay in Cleburne by far!!!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank sumsully

Thank you very much. We think you're awesome too! The Best Way Inn team values your feedback and comments. In fact, they have a wonderfully positive impact on our team. Thanks again!

Reviewed February 25, 2014

I had to get some work done on my RV and needed a place to stay while repairs were being done. The mgr,and his wife have treated me AND my dog like family,and has been like being in my own home. Clean and no problems of any kind. Appeared to have securty cameras etc. i felt safe and will stay again when needed.

Room Tip: absolutly tha quitest stay of any place but my own home,top 10+ on my room
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo

Thank you so much! We always strive to be our guest's home away from home. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with the Trip Advisor community.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I came to Cleburne ,Tx to work, and I have my disabled mother with me. The mngmt staff has been extremely accomodating, to the point even to call the room every morning to ask if my mother would like breakfast and if so Ms. Kay from the hotel will fix her hot breakfast from the lobby and bring it to her on a tray to the room! And we asked if we could bring a recliner in the room for her to be more comfortable to rest and they not only said yes (more than I can say for the Hampton next door which said no way), even offered to purchase one themselves and place it here!!! Needless to say, my one month stay in cleburne will be now as permanent as my extremely extended stay at the Best Way!!!! I strongly recommend this hotel above all others in all ways! Oh, and the rooms are amazingly beautiful and super clean!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are amazing
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business