All reviews king size bed coffee maker staying at this hotel room was clean glen rose staff was very friendly stay there again western sonic tx attendant desk
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

SUPER 8 CLEBURNE! This place is well kept, clean, safe, kindly staff and most of all my whole stay for 5 days was very accommodating to my needs with daily housekeeping service and very quite surrounding! Thanks

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 6, 2018

I had a little difficulty finding the motel since it was listed on line as a Best Western when it is really a Super 8. I drove past it in my first attempt and finally had to ask another motel franchise where it actually was. The motel staff were friendly and the room was clean and adequate. Although I did not use the shower facility, I feel sure it was adequate. Plenty of towels. Coffee maker, TV, Fridge, and microwave in room were nice touches, although I only used the coffee maker. Price was reasonable and I would definitely stay again if the need arises.

Room tip: This is a single level motel in an L shape in a business area so views are what one would expect.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed March 2, 2018

This was our second stay here. The handicapped room was very accessible & comfortable. The only downsize of this establishment is the breakfast is quite poor pickings. ☹️

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed January 31, 2018

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed January 17, 2018

Stayed there with family last week in cleburne, and I found Super 8 was a newly renovated property. It was great experience because everything was nice.
Staff there was really friendly and helpful. Rooms looked brilliant. Good location,
walking restaurant and all grocery nearby. Great place to stay if you're on a vacation with family. I think this the perfect hotel till now.

Date of stay: January 2018