All reviews extended stay special thanks front desk full kitchen power company would definitely stay here again home away from home went out of her way great room sleeper sofa nice staff the breakfast area parking lot marriott dallas job dishwasher
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here while in town for a wedding. The thing that stood out the most was the hospitality provided by Pandy at the front desk. She was kind and went out of her way to make sure our stay was fantastic. Every hotel needs an employee like this. We stayed in a room that had 2 bedrooms with a total of 4 beds. This was much larger than we had expected. The bedrooms also had ceiling fans which we appreciated. The hotel itself is a little older but that didn’t affect our stay. The breakfast area is small and on Saturday morning they could not keep up with the demand. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Barbara E, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Lake Jackson Clute, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased that the family had a wonderful time with us. We are expanding our breakfast area.

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

We absolutely Loved our Stay❤️
From the Outside to the Inside the Place is absoutely, clean, Organized, comfortable a home away from home, all you have to worry about is to relax , sleep, eat and go to the Beach about a 10 minute drive, Management and staff are 1st class,
Breakfast awesome, all good energy when you walk in, everything is close by, cant say enough good things about out stay, we will be back soon, we drove from Dallas a 5 hour drive, and to avoid the chaos of the city for 4 days was a Blessing❤️thank you for your Hospitality❤️

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Barbara E, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Lake Jackson Clute, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

Dear ingrid518,

Thank you so much for the review. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and was able to relax. We look fowared to seeing you again when you come down from Dallas.

Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

Truck brokedown, waiting on parts to come in. The company got me s room here. Everything was excellent. It was only me but the room had two beds and a sleeper sofa. It had a kitchen with full size fridge, microwave, cooktop, and dishwasher. Table and chairs. A small apartment in other words. Very comfortable beds. Offer breakfast in the morning. Friendly courteous staff. Enjoyed the stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Barbara E, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Lake Jackson Clute, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2018

I'm very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us given the circumstances. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed May 8, 2018

The Staff was extremely nice. However, the hotel overbooked and did not have a room for my co-worker even though the room was confirmed on the Marriott app. We moved to a different hotel. Very disappointed and will no longer stay at this hotel. There is a Hampton Inn next door which I will use. Disappointed

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Barbara E, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Lake Jackson Clute, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2018

Hello,

I understand your frustration with us not being able to accommodate your co-worker. Unfortunately we do get overbooked from time to time for multiple reasons. If you would like to discuss this further please do not hesitate to call the hotel.

Reviewed April 7, 2018

We stayed here with my wife last weekend. First of all I can't express how great everybdoy treated me during my stay. All smiling and appreciative. I felt really welcomed. Room was superbly clean and breakfast was neat. They even added my requested pillows before I arrived. Loved place. Special thanks to Front Desk Barbara for accomadating our requests.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Barbara E, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Lake Jackson Clute, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Dear All Great,

Thank you for the review, I am so glad that you and your wife had a wonderful time. We look forward to seeing you again.