“cozy atmosphere”

Luigi's Patio Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Luigi's Patio Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 319 Restaurants in College Station
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Rock Prarie
Reviewed June 19, 2018

the waitress was attentive and the food well prepared and tasty. The prices were reasonable. This place is a nice cozy place to take a date and relax with some good food. They have a piano there as well, when I went a woman was playing it and that added to the experience.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

Our experience was okay. It was our first date night in a long time. We booked reservations and were really looking forward to our evening. When we got there, the very first thing the hostess said was, "Do you have a reservation?". She didn't greet us or anything, just jumped straight to the reservations. I told her yes we had a reservation, told her my name, she found us and took us to be seated.
It really bothered me as we were walking to our table and I noticed the hostess was wearing black, shiny workout pants. My first thought was, "we need a reservation but you can wear workout pants?"
Our waiter was excellent and the food was really good, a little overpriced for a restaurant in a strip center but really cool atmosphere!
When we left, no one said anything (they weren't busy), and no hostess at the host stand to say thank you or anything.
Here's why it bothers me- because I've been a hostess in serval different places with totally different types of atmospheres and at every place I've worked, one hostess was always to remain at the host stand to greet and tell guests thank you for coming. It might be a little thing, but it makes a difference in the guests experience.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

We made dinner reservations for Mother's Day and we thought it would be a nice dinner. However, it appears that the restaurant just recycled their Aggie graduation day menu! Much to our disappointment, our food took over an hour to be brought out and the pork chop was extremely dry and tasteless. The waitress and the manager were apologetic and brought out a new order (which was not charged). I hope the management realizes that their reputation (based on the recent reviews) are in a downward trajectory and they better identify what the underlying problems are and try to remedy it. I will, however, give this place one more chance before I cross it off my list of restaurants in town.

Date of visit: May 2018
Andres T, General Manager at Luigi's Patio Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2018

Thank you for your feedback, although I'm sorry to hear about your negative experience. Although we did have a special menu made for Mother's Day Brunch, we had so many parties celebrating graduates that evening that we decided to keep the graduation menu for dinner. Nevertheless, that is no excuse for your meal to take over an hour to be brought out. That's truly unacceptable, and I apologize for having you wait so long during your special evening. This is a very rare occurrence at Luigi's , so I try to make sure that our customer's are well taken care of when it does happen. Please ask for Andres next time that you come in, so that I can come by the table and take care of you!

Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

Took some friends from out of town for a Friday evening special evening to one of our (formerly) favorite spots. Ouch! Service was lack-a-dasical, food was barely warm, tip was pre-added for a party of 6 (most restaurants do this for 8 or more), half the orders had problems (what was the problem: waitress or kitchen?). For a $200+ bill, so disappointing. Won’t be in a hurry to go back any time soon. They have slipped off the favorite list.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 18, 2018

We arrived without a reservation, but the hostess greeted us warmly and seated us promptly.

The interior is decorated as though you were seated in the open courtyard of a Mediterranean village, and the waitstaff is dressed accordingly. We also had delightful live music while dining.

The menu was mouthwatering; I had the Spaghetti alla Carbonara and it was prepared to perfection, The white sauce was exquisitely seasoned and the pasta was just right. My companion had the Cannelloni di Spinaci e Ricotta and she declared it absolutely outstanding.

The portions were extremely generous, and the service was attentive but not intrusive. We had a wonderful meal in a delightful setting.

Date of visit: March 2018