“Don't eat when the football teams offense is eating ”

Double Daves Pizza Works
Ranked #103 of 299 Restaurants in College Station
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

The food is what you would expect from a pizza buffet, ok, but there was no selection and it was a battle to even get what little was left. The cooks were doing the best to keep up.
Not that I would expect stellar service, but the employee at the register was one of the rudest, smug and most callous I or many of the patrons have experienced. I could overhear many others talking about how rude he behaved.

Reviewed October 19, 2016

I've been going to Double Dave's for a long time, and I keep going back for the pizza rolls. The taste of a pizza roll dipped in ranch dressing is absolute heaven!

Reviewed May 17, 2016

No matter what you order, you're going to get exactly what's on the menu, just how it's listed. They have a sign that says you can get any of their crusts gluten-free. Well, only if you order a 10" pizza, because that's all they offer. It was Monday, when the 15" pizza was 8.99. We ordered 3 15" pizzas, one of them gluten-free. I asked for my favorite toppings and was told I could get the combo, which had bell peppers and onions along with one topping I actually wanted. I went ahead and ordered the combo, but without onions and bell peppers. When I got my pizza, I had a 10" combo, exactly as listed on the menu. And it sucked. It was terrible. Worst pizza I've had in years. Will never, ever go back or to any other Double Dave's. They were rude when I complained.

Reviewed February 28, 2016

Love love love their pepperoni pizza rolls. Been getting these since I was in college here 30 years ago and they are still great.

Reviewed February 11, 2016

Good Pizza. Nothing special but the atmosphere was great! Service was excellent and staff works hard.