“Love Endless Pasta Promotion”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #31 of 315 Restaurants in College Station
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Overall a great time experienced here. Came with a party of 20+ for a birthday celebration. Called beforehand to reserve a reservation and was called on time. Food was good and fresh.

Reviewed October 4, 2018

I placed an order online with the College Station Olive Garden for quite a bit of Fettuccine Alfredo to serve at my church's youth group gathering. I arrived at the appointed time and my order was ready, and, as I requested, it was hot. Too, while I waited it was boxed up so that it might be conveniently carried. According to the youth who dined on this meal, it was delicious. Based on this experience, I will use Olive Garden in the future for similar events.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

My family has eaten here numerous times. It's typically always good. The salad and bread sticks are enough to bring you in...but why not try some pasta with that :)

Reviewed September 18, 2018

My wife and I visited OG for lunch, and it was very very good. We had plenty of food to bring home for a second good experience. Our server, Ricardo C was outstanding!! We were quite pleased with the service we received despite the crowd that was there. It had been awhile since we had visited there, and were extremely pleased with everything. Ricardo, nice job!

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

First time at this location, hostess was very pleasant and helpful, we got our table very fast. The waitress was a doll, very efficient and the food was delicious.
Great place with a cozy atmosphere.