“Great taste”

Ranked #43 of 315 Restaurants in College Station
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

I have had my share of pizza pies,I must say this is definitely one of my favorites,nothing fancy for me just two medium sized pepperoni,they are more popular with pizza by the slice,but when I feast give me the whole pie,I do feel you visit here,will be favorable,it certainly was for me your welcome

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed getting some slices of Pizza in he heart of College Station. The service was friendly. Great flashback of Pizza from Massachusetts.

Reviewed August 19, 2018

This s designer pizza by the slice. They have ingredients to fit every taste. Some slices are mainstream, others are, well, exotic. It is worth being adventurous. It will take about 10 visits to try everything you would like. I have visited about five times and there are still menu items I would like to try. They make a good quality pizza.

Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

Having had a night out in Northgate it would be rude not to go and get a ginormous slice of pizza (or two). I wanted to try too many things so settled for two. They’re amazing. Don’t doubt these small places because they’re usually the best. They also do takeout. It was quite busy but was cool to watch the world go by eating a huge slice of pizza.

Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

Love this pizza place. Each one is sold by the slice and they have tons of options. I always order one slice I know I like and ask them to pick another slice for me. I have never been disappointed with any of the flavors. They're fast and relatively cheap because their slices are large. They also have deals throughout the week. Great place to grab a quick lunch with friends.