“My go to deli”
Review of McAlister's Deli

McAlister's Deli
Ranked #29 of 315 Restaurants in College Station
Reviewed June 18, 2018

Everyone has that place they go when you can't decide where to go. McAlister's is that place for me. Food is consistently good, tea is excepitonal and the service is always top-notch.

Reviewed April 30, 2018

Food not that great for large price. Have used McAlisters in Indiana and they are always awesome and worth it.

Reviewed April 23, 2018

I went to McAlister's Deli in College Station in March 2018. I thought the atmosphere was very "up" and the employees friendly. I had a turkey sandwich with Jack cheese and Mac and cheese. The sandwich was great! I thought the Mac and cheese was a bit bland. Everyone else enjoyed their lunch. We had 2 kids, 10 and 7 with us. They enjoyed their visit. Very family friendly and very yummy sandwiches.

Reviewed February 9, 2018

Some restaurants are inconsistent with their food and service. Not so with the McAllister's Deli in College Station. One reason we love this place is its offers of gluten-free options. My wife has gluten and dairy intolerance. She can order healthy options here that are made to suit her needs. My most recent visit included a gluten-free McAllister's Club sandwich for her and a nice bowl of hot chili for me. We both had Iced tea also. As is normal when I got the food home, it was right on the mark, good as always and accurately filled per the order. Been going there for several years, and as long as their food and service continue at this level we'll keep going back.

Reviewed February 9, 2018

We had lunch here, I am used to the food/table delivery, one of our group was not and was excited about that. I have eaten at a Denver location quite a few times and here, as well as in Denver, the food is always good no matter what I get.