“Excellent cocktail bar with fantastic food! ”

The West End Elixir Company
Ranked #67 of 315 Restaurants in College Station
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Description: Come see Bryan-College Station's Best Cocktail Bar. We have over 100 cocktails to choose from along with a great assortment of local, craft, import and domestic beers. If food is what you crave come in and try one of our handmade pizzas and other great appetizers. If you are interested in hosting your own event speak to one of our Crew about the Spirit Room!
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

So, you're probably going here for the outstanding cocktails created by bartenders who obviously care about their craft. Great idea! But do NOT shy away from the food... The marinara dip is amazing and the pizza is among the best I've ever had.
This is a really cool place with a great vibe and impeccable service. I won't go to College Station without visiting West End Elixir!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed August 13, 2018

We stopped by for lunch and had their wood fired pizzas and some cocktails. Both were excellent, the pizza was close to Guillermo's in San Antonio in flavor and that's saying something! Friendly bartenders and a cozy little spot in A&M land to take a break for a bit:)

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 10, 2017

I hate to be the first bad review, but I hate to be ignored.

Came in, sat at the bar and was immediately given a glass of water and my drink order. Great start! I wasn't in a hurry but did I also wanted to order food, but could not get the bartender's attention again. A guy that apparently both bartender's knew came in right after me and so after that I was completely ignored. The place didn't seem busy and the lady bartender even commented to the guy that it was very slow. I called for the bartender, waved, but nothing. She might not have heard me, but I wasn't going to shout for her or make anything of it. She checked up on the couple next to me twice and the couple down the bar twice, and even her phone but I must have been invisible. I finally got the attention of the other bartender and instead of ordering another drink and a pizza I asked for the check.

Place looked cool, my drink was good, but being ignored when sitting at the bar on a slow night sinks my review

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 15, 2017

... this bar makes 5/5. No, it is not even close to my favorite spots around the globe (think Old Crow or French 75), but it does make one decent white russian. Definitely worth a visit, especially because prices keep students away.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank GourmandTrashPanda
Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

Try the bar upstairs for a real treat you won't be disappointed
Don't forget they have cigars and a hidden Belgium beer called Trapiste #10