“Tasty”

Ranked #18 of 315 Restaurants in College Station
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

This is a great place and a fantastic concept. Not as good as the last time we were there a couple years ago, but still a solid place to go for a burger while in BCS. Service was pretty good, but the food wasn’t as good. But it’s still a favorite!

Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

We went to Harvey Washbangers after vacation because we had a lot of laundry to do and we wanted to get it done fast. We had heard good things so we thought we'd check it out. So glad we did. After heading to laundry area to get our wash started we got seated in the eating area and ordered. There is a board with lights on the wall so you can keep track of your laundry as well. Burgers were super good, kids had a blast as well. We moved our laundry to dryer and stayed for dessert as well. Laundry area was the nicest public laundromaut I've ever been to, well kept and clean.

Reviewed May 12, 2018

Was told this was the best burger in BCS - nope. I will agree the bun was very tasty and sweet and the burger was filling - after that the burger was bland. The sweet potatoe fries had no taste and were soggy. Ordered Black Bean Quesadilla that we could have made better at home. The Fried Green Tomatoes were Ok - I think, I have no comparison. My wife said she like the Spinach Salad. We will pass on return visit, unless you pay.

Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

So far, this is my favorite burger place to eat while in College Station. Beer, burgers, appetizers, a bar, and washing machines, that's what's up.
The pulled pork fries, El Jefe cheese dip, and fried green tomatoes are all excellent. We almost filled up on those because we couldn't stop eating them while waiting for our burgers.
We got the original banger burger and the my are great. The patty is actually seasoned (you can actually taste that, and that's good. Some places don't add anything to the patty and that's bland). I like the buns like I like women: thick, soft, and squishy.
Overall, great food and staff.

Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

Harvey wash Bangers was a place to that has a higher rating for their hamburgers and I could tell why. There is a laundry mat included in the business in the rear and a food restaurant in the front which made it very unique an interesting place to dine. I had the grilled chicken sandwich which was juicy and cooked to perfection on a great bun with french fries. However i was able to taste and set up for their signature dish which is there a hamburger that has all the awards. It is a unique blend of beef and andouille sausage that creates the hamburger patty along with some fried crawfish tails which was a good mix. The burger was not greasy and had a very upscale gourmet type of feel and taste to it. Staff was ultra friendly and made the stay pleasant along with great food and a great atmosphere.