Hilton College Station & Conference Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Aloft College Station(College Station)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom servicefull service hotelcorner roomhotel restaurantbreakfast buffetin townshuttle servicebed was comfortablebusiness tripfront desk staffparking lotstaff was friendlytexasreunioncampusaggieschool
Reviewed September 6, 2017

I was put in "cabana" section of hotel. My room smelled like a combination of pets and cigarettes. Mold was in the bathtub, electrical outlet in bathroom did not work. My room was booked 2 weeks in advance...this was all they had available at check in.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank cynthiacG1477NV
Jay P, General Manager at Hilton College Station & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

Howdy cynthiacG1477NV

I'm sorry we let you down. Based on your review it seems a better job of cleaning your rooms should have been done. I'll speak with our staff to ensure this doesn't happen in the future.

Reviewed September 3, 2017

I stayed a week during the worst of times hurricane Harvey and the staff restaurant services as well as the property was run just like any other excellent day at the Hilton. First class experience! I recommend the Hilton in this property without exception I will definitely be back however hopefully under different circumstances.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Howdy E6726KFandreww

We're glad to have been your home during the storm. Hopefully your home was intact upon your return.

Hope to have you back for a restful stay.

Jay Primavera

Reviewed September 2, 2017

We stayed here using points for one night to watch our daughter play in a college volleyball tournament at Texas A&M. Hurricane Harvey was just starting its trek into south east Texas, and evacuees were just starting to trickle in from surrounding areas. For some reason, Jennifer at the front desk, decided to upgrade our free honors points room to a suite on the 11th floor! It was very nice! We really enjoyed our stay there especially because we had the use of a refrigerator. Most rooms don't have that. We were grateful to have somewhere to stick leftovers! Thank you Jennifer! I hope your hotel came through the hurricane ok!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Howdy Pattie C

Thanks for choosing us and for leaving a great review! Hope to see you again when in Aggieland.

Reviewed August 31, 2017

When checking into the hotel there were 4 people standing behind the desk. Only 1 person was actually checking people in and the other 3 were looking at the computers. I really don't know what they were doing but with a line of 4 different families checking in you would think we were the priority. Especially because we were all evacuees from the Houston area. My room had a water leak that spread into the living/tv area. I called the front desk to report but no one came after 1.5 hrs so I went to see what was going on. The lady at the front desk said someone would come down as soon as they were available. I went back to my room and a gentleman, that I saw leaning on the front desk just 5 min ago, shows up and said well since we don't know where the leak is coming from we need to get you into a different room. WELL NO CRAP! Why did it take someone to come tell me that when the lady at the front desk should have switched my room in the first place. I had to move a family of 4's stuff to another room and wasn't going to get any help or compensation for it until I said something about it. And this is how I was treated! Since I had to stay another night due to flooding I was given another room for $95 and a $10 hotel voucher. To put this into perspective. The week before my family came into town and stayed at a Marriott hotel. They got locked out of there room 2 nights in a room due a key failure and they were refunded for both nights and given 10,000 points (a free room basically). I thought staying at a Hilton hotel would guarantee me a peaceful and enjoyable stay but I was mistaken. The experience was very disappointing..... honestly..... evacuating my home was bad enough..... they really need to do a better job!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank EvacueeFromHarvey

I'm sorry you were disappointed in your stay EvacueeFromHarvey. As you might imagine, the 25" of rain and the 50 mph squalls Harvey caused did some damage to our building resulting in several leaks when our roof was storm-damaged. Not an ideal situation for sure but we kept everybody warm, fed, dry and safe from the elements.

Hoping your return home was safe with minimal loss of property.

Reviewed August 29, 2017

From the outside, the hotel looks very nice. I was welcomed as a gold member and offered an upgrade to a suite without even having to ask for it. that was great! The problem arose when we went into the room. There was a burnt out bulb in the lamp by the right hand side of the bed, there were crumbs all around the coffee table indicating little to no vacuuming had been done. The sink in the bathroom is badly cracked. The room badly needs an update/refresh. They did fix the lamp and crumb issue once I brought it to the front desk's attention, but at a property such as this, I do not think I should have to do that. once we came back to the room in the evening and attempting to go to sleep we found both the A.C. unit and the refrigerator making a lot of noise every time it clicked on. It would have been nice if the room was maintained and cleaned appropriately. The noise between the refrigerator and the A.C. unit in the room made for a very un-restful and sleepless night. For me to walk into a room and find crumbs is completely unacceptable. When it was brought to the front desk's attention it was taken care of. but I should not have to tell a high end/name brand hotel that I expect to have room that has been cleaned. I alerted the front desk to the issue in the morning and was told that it would be brought to the managers attention so that some or all of the points I had used to book the room could be refunded. overall the hotel is nice, just needs some TLC.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thanks for the review David K. Seems we need to do a better job getting the details right. I promise we'll do better.