All reviews screened in porch antique shops the bread pudding hill country each morning many places grounds are beautiful different buildings old homestead small town san antonio jacuzzi tub breakfast was buffet style body wash the historic downtown area pastoral setting white tailed deer
Reviewed August 4, 2017

Some friends said.... "Take the long way home" so we did, and it took us through Comfort TX and to the Meyers B&B.
It was fun, quite, and totally enjoyable stay. We stayed in the Julia Ellenberger House on the first floor and great views of the creek and grounds.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank John D
Reviewed July 20, 2017

Meyer B&B is situated in a small town that we don't normally think of as a place to go but we are so glad we did! Meyer has much history with great surroundings. Our room was large, clean and well appointed. Several different types of rooms to select from with a varied price range. Well managed and responsive to any needs you may have. The breakfast each morning was good down home cooking! And wild game is always around the grounds (mostly deer and long horn cattle) In a good location just a block from the main part of town which has quaint shops and restaurants. Very enjoyable weekend.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Charles D
Reviewed July 5, 2017

View from room was great and the pool was perfect. Walk along the creek or swing in one of the many swings. Lots of deer and clear cool spring water makes a nice evening. Several antique shops just a short walk away.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 30, 2017

I'm always trying to find a quiet spot along a river or creek for a retreat...and Meyer B&B is just the place! I just returned from a solo retreat this past weekend (Memorial weekend) and I was so sad to leave. They were completely booked Saturday and Sunday nights, but there were many times if felt like I had the place to myself. I stayed in one of the two rooms in the Gaust Haus and the only time I heard my neighbors was in the morning when they were in their covered porch and I sat outside eating breakfast under their room. Most of the time, it felt like I had the whole house to myself. Can't wait to go back in the fall when it's a little cooler!

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Kathy T
Reviewed May 17, 2017

Had a great room with back porch overlooking trees, birds and part of the river. Room was very comfortable. Within walking distance to main downtown area. The breakfast was wonderful. Home cooked with great dining rooms overlooking river watching deer come to the feeders 2 times a day. Will go back.

Room tip: This is a Bed & Breakfast with several outside rooms.
Date of stay: March 2017