“Friendly Staff, Clean Rooms, Great Value”

Days Inn & Suites Conroe North
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Conroe
Magnolia, Texas
“Friendly Staff, Clean Rooms, Great Value”
Reviewed 25 February 2011

We are renting our room by the week. Our stay here was very pleasant. The stadd is the quality of a five star Hotel. Upon initial contact with Ms. Joyce, she was receptive to my families needs. All of the staff members were very polite, positive and helpful during our stay. The front desk receptionists/front office have provided us with very competent services. Every one of the employees we interacted with had a positive welcoming attitude. I feel that my money was well spent in this establishment.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
conroe
Reviewed 11 November 2010

Special deal for 49.95 , 56.45 with tax, the gentlman that checked me in was v ery friendly and helpful, and introduced us to the new manager who was having afternoon tea and cookies for the guest to meet the manager...The Beds were nice and comfrey, and the cont....breakfast had fruit and oatmeal, different danishes, and breakfast breads, milk oj and apple juice, , hot tea, hot cocoa, ego waffles, biscuits, lots of stuff.........will stay again

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 12 August 2010

The hotel it self is OK...I spent 70 dollars for one night and it would have been worth if if what they said was true and nice...the room was a little warm so the a/c unit came in great..it sorta clean stains on the CARPET & NO POOL for 70 bucks NOT WORTH IT TO ME, my major problem was thier continental breakfast..1st of all bagels and cookies is not a breakfast for a 4 year old 3 year old and a 2 year old I had to go to Mcdonalds and buy them eggs and sausage, Now If I knew thats what thier"continental Breakfast" was like I would have been more prepaired, I would have got a cheaper hotel and spent the rest on breakfast...SO SO MAD about this stay...as I was checking out the next morning a really rude lady at the front desk accused me of having kids that were running around that were not even my kids, by telling me " you need to get a hold of your children" Ummm Miss sorry but they are not mine!!...she was MEAN!! I SOOOOO regret staying here but it was 9 o clock and they said they had a contintal breakfast...No it was a cold snack!! there is a la quinta across the street, please dont waste your money here!!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank chrismarie1283
Conroe, Texas
Reviewed 17 January 2010

The maid service was up to par and the breakfest in the morning was just enough to get you through lunch. The price was right for the room that we received, you can get a single king and there is a couch that folds out into a bed so 4 or 5 can sleep easily. I however did not like how you could hear every conversation or tv in the rooms surrounding me. Plus, I have a year old that likes to scream and I am sure that people heard, but no one complained. You can just hear everything, but its a hotel what do you expect. All and all, I would suggest to friends if they were in need of a place to stay.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled with family
Waco, Texas
Reviewed 13 July 2009

The price was right $ 59.95. The air-conditioning worked well. The beds were comfortable. Microwave & fridge in room that froze our bottled water. Reasonably clean but could be better. Permanent stains under the desk, on bath vanity & in corners of bathroom. Walls paper-thin but fortunately our neighbors were not real noisty. Could hear tv program next door very plainly, people walking upstairs & outside traffic. Did not partake of the cold Continental breakfast.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
houston
Reviewed 9 November 2008

This place was awful. The walls were paper thin. I could hear the neighbors tv all night. You could hear conversations with no problem. It was so noisy I so so mad I could not sleep all night. I tried to go the website and complain to the mgr, but it did not work. The check in desk hada foreigner t here that I could not understand. DO NOT STAY THERE. The place is a ripoff. I'm still pissed.

• Stayed November 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)